Valentine One Card One Coin Mission 2011

CCWelch

Names have been sent! Please let me know if you did not receive yours. I tried to have the newer to missions send to seasoned mission people. Please do not take offense at the rules that came with your name, I am not trying to insult anyone's intelligence, I just felt that we had enough new participants that I needed to send out the rules as a reminder. I am looking forward to seeing the photos of the great cards and coins!!

grodan

Email sent:January 07, 2011

Name received: jan 16

Mission sent: no, research has begun, both hard and easy at same time

Mission received:

HunnyBunny (kid, 8years jan 20)

Email sent:January 07, 2011

Name received: jan 16

Mission sent: not yet, have to do some research first, this is hard

Mission received:

We like animalshaped coins and food/drinkshaped coins but treasure every coin given to us. I activate all of my keepers so you can take a look in my profile to see what I have.

grodan Karin

still waiting for the coin to arrive. If it doesn't soon I may have to expedite another one.

i don't think you have to panic quite yet, it is only the 18th of january and the missions don't have to arrive until feb 14. :)

Except that I ordered the coin right when I signed up for this challenge. It has been shipping for 9 days now.

I have personally heard from Alkator who will be posting soon and I see that FairyHoney and Guns & Cockpits finally chimed in...Thank you!!!

Now we just need to hear from Wheezor and TeamEccs21, both of which I sent emails off to again today.

Please remember to keep your posts updated as you send and receive your missions!!!

Above all enjoy your mission!!! :wub:

Waiting for goodies to arrive so i can send my box out! Can't wait to pack the box!

OOPS Looks like to dog was on here and forgot to log out before I came home from work....

You better check and make sure it was not on the puppy dating sites! Drool is bad for the keyboard. :laughing:

Waiting for goodies to arrive so i can send my box out! Can't wait to pack the box!

OOPS Looks like to dog was on here and forgot to log out before I came home from work....

You better check and make sure it was not on the puppy dating sites! Drool is bad for the keyboard. :laughing:

Ha ya, she's be dead if i found out she was seeing anyone....

Alkator, thank you for finally chiming in!

TeamEccs21 & Wheezor Where are you????? Two emails and a PM to each of you and still no response?? I am getting a little worried especially with missions already being sent out.

I have received emails from a couple of participants asking for seeking lists and have emailed for answers...all who have emailed me, I have given you all of the answers I have received.

Sp1tf1re I hope you have gotten your coin from the distributor, I sent you an email back to help you get help if it does not arrive soon.

As of right now 6 people have sent off their missions, we should begin having received reports as soon as later this week! :D

Maine Family: Joan

Email sent: 1/7/11

Name received:1/16/11

Mission sent:1/24/11

Mission received:

Maine Family: Ralph

Mission received:

Maine Guy: 6 year old Grandson of Maine Family

Mission received:

Thank you Wheezor and TeamEccs21for finally chiming in!

And we have our FIRST TO RECEIVE on this mission....Congratulations ChrisEMT1 Hope you can post some pics!

Looks like we are up to 12 missions that have been sent on their way, should have a few more received this week!!!

Edited because once again I cannot count.

Edited by CCWashburn

Alkator, thank you for finally chiming in!

TeamEccs21 & Wheezor Where are you????? Two emails and a PM to each of you and still no response?? I am getting a little worried especially with missions already being sent out.

I have received emails from a couple of participants asking for seeking lists and have emailed for answers...all who have emailed me, I have given you all of the answers I have received.

Sp1tf1re I hope you have gotten your coin from the distributor, I sent you an email back to help you get help if it does not arrive soon.

As of right now 6 people have sent off their missions, we should begin having received reports as soon as later this week! :D

Coin failed to arrive still, so I have ordered another with expedited shipping. I have also sent an email to the company that I ordered the first one from. So hopefully I will have my tokens shipping this weekend.