Valentine One Card One Coin Mission 2011

CCWelch

Email Sent - 12/28/10

Name received - 01/16/11

Mission Sent - 01/18/11

Mission Received - 02/04/11

Received my Valentine Mission from the host. Thank you CC, you've been watching, slowly I've been collecting the 10 Year Event coins and today I received my 15th coin, an Iowa.

Also was a card and GC&P set, hearts of course :D

Thanks for a great mission

001-22.jpg

002-23.jpg

Still no updates from Lorca.nl but they are always good about sending their missions so I am really not worried...besides I think someone received from her already.

OK time to change the lists up, I have the following listed as NOT receiving their mission yet:

CCWashburn

TeamEccs1

Laval K-9 Wyatt Earp

Wheezor

LongTomSilver

MPilchFamily

Rickctroop13

alkator

Fuzziebear3

Team Merchlinsky

Greenish(aka Cheesy Pigs)

HunnyBunny

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

ESeurat Riley Finn

FairyHoney

Southern Angel

Lorca.nl(Anne)

Lorca.nl (girl doggie Lorca)

Please let me know if there are any corrections to this.

Don't worry anymore Erica, Wyatt received his package yesterday :D I wanted to take a picture before posting about it. The handmade card is very cute. He was very happy to receive the yummy heart shaped milkbones. He was going to eat them all after taking the picture but, I saved a few for later on :rolleyes: He was fortunate to receive a Honu coin, I told him I had one once but gave it to someone else, I think he will let me have it ;)

Tell Maggie that Wyatt sends her a big lick and he thanks you both for this very nice mission :grin:

wyatt_valentin.jpg

Happy Valentine Terrier Team! :anicute:

Mrs K-9 - Claire

Email Sent...12/27/10

Name received...1/16/11

Mission Sent...1/18/11

Mission Received...2/1/11

Geodog - Wyatt Earp

Email Sent...1/6/11

Name received...1/16/11

Mission Sent...1/18/11

Mission Received...2/4/11

Thank you CCWashburn for hosting this mission! :grin:

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! :anicute:

Still no updates from Lorca.nl but they are always good about sending their missions so I am really not worried

I have the following listed as NOT receiving their mission yet:

CCWashburn

TeamEccs1

Wheezor

LongTomSilver

Rickctroop13

alkator

Fuzziebear3

HunnyBunny

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

ESeurat Riley Finn

FairyHoney

Southern Angel

Lorca.nl(Anne)

Edited by CCWashburn

WooHoo!! Yesterday evening I picked up my Mission at the Post Office. It came with a card, an EMT Coin and a hard case to keep a cherished coin in. Thank you ChrisEMT1. I'm trying to figure out how to get that bracelet off of the card!! I do "BELEIVE" I will find a way!!

99492cd9-4e52-4452-bc3d-21dbeadd0e02.jpg

Glad you liked the coin. This was my first mission, since I am still a "newbie" to geocaching.... I hope to take part in more missions....

Email sent: 12/29/2010

Name received:1/15/2011

Mission sent:2/2/2011

Mission received:2/8/11

Thank You Fuzziebear3! A box of chocolates, a tin of Sweethearts and a Snowball Splat! (fitting around here lately!) along with a fuzziebear3 geojelly and a Todie's Wild Ride coin.

( a quick look at the return address name had my wife wondering what I was getting from 'Pamela' :lol: coulda been in trouble!)

Email sent: 12/29/2010

Name received:1/15/2011

Mission sent:2/2/2011

Mission received:2/8/11

Thank You Fuzziebear3! A box of chocolates, a tin of Sweethearts and a Snowball Splat! (fitting around here lately!) along with a fuzziebear3 geojelly and a Todie's Wild Ride coin.

( a quick look at the return address name had my wife wondering what I was getting from 'Pamela' :lol: coulda been in trouble!)

LOL. I have a friend that always calls me Pamela -- I haven't figured out if he does it on purpose, has a wire crossed in his brain, or really thinks that is my name or otherwise doesn't know my name. :anicute: Yes, if she sent you chocolates and a Valentine you could be in trouble. I, on the other hand, am fairly harmless :)

Glad the parcel arrived safely.

Did anyone besides me notice how many people chose the same card to send with their package?

Don't worry anymore Erica, Wyatt received his package yesterday :D I wanted to take a picture before posting about it. The handmade card is very cute. He was very happy to receive the yummy heart shaped milkbones. He was going to eat them all after taking the picture but, I saved a few for later on :rolleyes: He was fortunate to receive a Honu coin, I told him I had one once but gave it to someone else, I think he will let me have it ;)

Tell Maggie that Wyatt sends her a big lick and he thanks you both for this very nice mission :grin:

wyatt_valentin.jpg

Happy Valentine Terrier Team! :anicute:

Glad he liked it! And Im very glad it got to you! It's nice of Wyatt to let you add his coin to your collection ;)

Email sent: January 14

Name received: January 16

Mission sent: February 01

Mission received: February 09

Great, came home from work and found a package. I really didn`t had the valentine on my radar, due to much work around me.

But that was a huge surprise and really the WOW was even higher, when I opened it. First of all, Riley-Finn, thank you soo much for your sweet & coiny package. Happy Valentine to you and your family. I wasn`t aware that the customs let sweets/food pass. When I did sent my brother or my friends sweets & cakes for x-mas, all the stuff came back due to restrictions. So, first I shared the sweets with my 2 girls, and they are gone. The Coins are great and you had a good pick, I don`t have them. - a great Tick ID Coin and Haggle TAPTAP -

Happy Valentine to all of you and thanks for the card/coin Mission

Email sent: 1/4/11

Name received: 1/16/11

Mission sent: 2/3/11

Mission received: 2/9/11

Had a mission package in the mailbox yesterday when I got home from work!! It was from Ontario - from wheezor! A cute card, chocolate truffle hearts, and a special chocolate bar, as well as an Ontario Geocaching Association Geocoin (with the suncatcher and translucents) and a breast cancer travel tag!

Thanks for everything! I love suncatcher coins, so this one is very neat. And I had a breast cancer tag, but I gave it to a friend because she had a birthday party as a fundraiser breast cancer.

I was really glad to open the package and see that everything was there, because there was a tear in the end of the package and I was afraid something could have come out. So I was a little concerned as I brought in the mail, but I think everything was in order.

Thanks CCW for setting up this mission, it was lots of fun! If I can resist the chocolates, I'll try to add a picture tonight.

Lorca doggie girl

Email sent: Jepp 14~01~`11

Name received:Jepp 16~01~`11

Mission sent: jepp

Mission received:

Anne human girl

Mission received:

i`m sorry for delete was couple day`zzzz in hospital..

my hubby send the missionzzzz don`t know the date...

CCWashburn

Wheezor

alkator

HunnyBunny

ESeurat Riley Finn

Southern Angel

Lorca.nl(Anne)

Edited by CCWashburn

WooHoo!! Yesterday evening I picked up my Mission at the Post Office. It came with a card, an EMT Coin and a hard case to keep a cherished coin in. Thank you ChrisEMT1. I'm trying to figure out how to get that bracelet off of the card!! I do "BELEIVE" I will find a way!!

99492cd9-4e52-4452-bc3d-21dbeadd0e02.jpg

CCWashburn

Wheezor

alkator

HunnyBunny

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

ESeurat Riley Finn

Southern Angel

Lorca.nl(Anne)

I found a really adorable green envelope in my mailbox today covered in hearts and frogs!!! You guessed it, my valentine mission has arrived and what a mission it is...WOW!

Several different candies, candles, stickers, a "magic towel" and lots of beautiful coins including: HunnyBunny's Personal,AE version of Oakcoins Holiday Angel (the beautiful green Angel), the Swedish Angel both with matching pins. The Swedish Angel is an error coin! God Jul (Christmas coin) and my very first ever geojelly MattiFnatti flavor.

Will add photos as soon as I get them uploaded.

Thank you so much grodin (Karin)! All of the coins will be treasured parts of my coin collection!

Edited by CCWashburn

Last Friday night I opened my mission from Joan of Maine Family and boy was I surprised! Inside the rattling box was a lovely card, tasty goodies, an adorable black lab coin (Riley thinks it's his self portrait) and a gorgeous 2010 compass coin...I couldn't believe it! I have seen pictures of these coins, but they don't do them justice, they are sooo much prettier once in your hand. I feel so lucky, this is my first compass coin and I can't believe how stunning they are. Thank you so much Joan, I love everything!!!

Eseurat

Email sent: 1/10/11

Name received: 1/15/11

Mission sent: 1/28/11

Mission received: 1/27/11 From Joan of Maine Family!!!

1d416d25-75b2-491a-9966-1690e7128962.jpg

Received a nice envelope for Riley-Finn on Thursday. He wanted me to give a big thank you to Fairyhoney for the cool Pursuit of Caching geocoin. We've haven't seen one like this before. He let me add it to our other prized geocoins in our little chest. I wanted to post a picture, but I'm having issues uploading pictures at the moment. Anyways, thanks again!

Riley-Finn the Geo-dog

Email sent: 1/10/11

Name received: 1/15/11

Mission sent: 1/31/11....and confirmation from Longtomsilver:)

Mission received: 2/10/11 From Fairyhoney

Well, most of our mission is complete, just waiting for confirmation from one recipient.....hope she gets it soon (starting to worry) :unsure: . Thank you CCWashburn for all the time and effort that you have put into running such a smooth mission :)

Email sent: January 14

Name received: January 16

Mission sent: February 01

Mission received: February 09

Great, came home from work and found a package. I really didn`t had the valentine on my radar, due to much work around me.

But that was a huge surprise and really the WOW was even higher, when I opened it. First of all, Riley-Finn, thank you soo much for your sweet & coiny package. Happy Valentine to you and your family. I wasn`t aware that the customs let sweets/food pass. When I did sent my brother or my friends sweets & cakes for x-mas, all the stuff came back due to restrictions. So, first I shared the sweets with my 2 girls, and they are gone. The Coins are great and you had a good pick, I don`t have them. - a great Tick ID Coin and Haggle TAPTAP -

Happy Valentine to all of you and thanks for the card/coin Mission

Happy Valentine's Day to Longtomsilver and family! Riley-Finn and I were happy to hear that your package arrived safely and that you didn't have either one of the coins that we picked out. I haven't had any problems with customs sending parcels back that had food in them (manufacture packaging anyways), but I haven't sent many parcels internationally, but I'm glad yours didn't have any issues. HAPPY VALENTINES:)

I found a really adorable green envelope in my mailbox today covered in hearts and frogs!!! You guessed it, my valentine mission has arrived and what a mission it is...WOW!

Several different candies, candles, stickers, a "magic towel" and lots of beautiful coins including: HunnyBunny's Personal,AE version of Oakcoins Holiday Angel (the beautiful green Angel), the Swedish Angel both with matching pins. The Swedish Angel is an error coin! God Jul (Christmas coin) and my very first ever geojelly MattiFnatti flavor.

Will add photos as soon as I get them uploaded.

Thank you so much grodin (Karin)! All of the coins will be treasured parts of my coin collection!

Glad it got there right in time also.

Enjoy!! and Happy Valentine

grodan Karin

We have very few left that have not received their missions or have not reported receiving their missions:

alkator

HunnyBunny

Southern Angel

Lorca.nl(Anne)

Lorca doggie girl

Mission received:

Anne human girl

Mission received:

Feel better soon Anne, we miss you in the forums!!! Riley and I send a big hug to you and hope you are doing well.

Lorca doggie girl

Mission received:

Anne human girl

Mission received:

Feel better soon Anne, we miss you in the forums!!! Riley and I send a big hug to you and hope you are doing well.

Hope everything is fine with Anne :unsure: I sent her a message about 2 days ago but didn't get any reply yet :huh:

grodan

Email sent:January 07, 2011

Name received: jan 16

Mission sent: yes, jan 27 and has posted she got it.

Mission received: yes, jan 28. A box of lovely chocolate (I love Ferrerochocolate)and a nice coin followed by a pin and a pathtag. Thank you very much, Guns & Cockpits.

168679_494661933660_791028660_6130851_6477474_n.jpg

HunnyBunny (kid, 8years jan 20)

Email sent:January 07, 2011

Name received: jan 16

Mission sent: yes, jan 31

Mission received: feb 15, A big envelope containing: A lovely card, lots of candy and a copper Gardengorillacoin, an Amore Teddy beartag and a butterflytag.

Thank you very much lorca. HunnyBunny just loved everything.

e6ab38d1-814b-471c-8fd3-bc128c20db8e.jpg

grodan Karin

Well,I promised pictures so here they are...Again thank you grodan! All coins were activated and taken to an event the next day for discovery!

02122011162-1.jpg

The envelope that was in my mailbox(how adorable is that?)

02122011161-1-1.jpg

All the "loot" inside the envelope!!

02122011170-1.jpg

Everything unwrapped...WOW!

02122011173-1.jpg

All my beautiful new coins (and matching pins for the angels!)

We have very few left that have not received their missions or have not reported receiving their missions:

alkator

Southern Angel

Lorca.nl(Anne)

Email sent: 1/11/2011

Name received: 1/16/2011

Mission sent: 1/25/2011

Mission received: 2/22/11

Mission Complete!!

Thank you so much Anne for the wonderful gifts! I love everything that you've sent. I will try to upload a pic later if I have success with it being my first pic uploaded on the forums.

Thank you CCWashburn for setting up this Valentine Mission!!

OK we are now down to not hearing from Alkator and Lorca.nl(2). unless I hear from them otherwise I will believe that they have just not posted that they have received their missions as I have emailed both and neither have returned emails.(Lorca.nl, I am not surprised with all that is going on right now) Alkator I am surprised I have not heard from.

haai everybody...

i recieve mine valentine mission last weekend and i LOVE IT........

i`m sorry i did`t reply on any e-mails but i was dealing with a thing......

but i`m fine doing good and i will be more on the forum again.....

anyway about my valentine mission it was a WONDERFULL CARD with WONDERFULL WORDZZZZ......

PINK M&M`ZZZ JEPP PINK ONE`ZZZZZZZ how you know PINK is my FAVORITE COLOR???

TWO VERY VERY VERY CUTE COINZZZZZZ LOVE THEM LOVE THEM......

also a LOVELY GIFT for my dear PRINCEZZZZZZZZ SHE ADORE`ZZZ IT........

here a pic`zzzzz of the WONDERFULL VALENTINE GIFT`ZZZZZZZZZ

mission.jpg

about Lorca and her present....

she don`t let it GO..........

lorcaspeeltje.jpg

THANKKKKK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCHHHHHHHH ERIN and RILEY-FINN

haai everybody...

i recieve mine valentine mission last weekend and i LOVE IT........

i`m sorry i did`t reply on any e-mails but i was dealing with a thing......

but i`m fine doing good and i will be more on the forum again.....

anyway about my valentine mission it was a WONDERFULL CARD with WONDERFULL WORDZZZZ......

PINK M&M`ZZZ JEPP PINK ONE`ZZZZZZZ how you know PINK is my FAVORITE COLOR???

TWO VERY VERY VERY CUTE COINZZZZZZ LOVE THEM LOVE THEM......

also a LOVELY GIFT for my dear PRINCEZZZZZZZZ SHE ADORE`ZZZ IT........

here a pic`zzzzz of the WONDERFULL VALENTINE GIFT`ZZZZZZZZZ

mission.jpg

about Lorca and her present....

she don`t let it GO..........

lorcaspeeltje.jpg

THANKKKKK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCHHHHHHHH ERIN and RILEY-FINN

Woo hoo...Welcome back Anne!!! We missed you in the forums! I'm soooo glad to hear that you're doing well and keep being strong!! Also, I'm so glad that you enjoyed your mission.....I stuffed that small little box full of as much goodies as I could that it was pretty hard to close it. I was starting to worry that it broke it's seal and got lost in the mail, but alas it arrived safely...I'm soooo glad:) I noticed that you have a collection of charity coins, so I was hoping that you didn't have either one of the coins, especially the Pink TapTap charity coin. I love them too, they're so goofy cute. Also, I just had to get Lorca a present because Riley-Finn absolutely loves his and he would be very upset with me if I didn't get her one.

Take care Anne and Riley and I send many hugs your way:)