Windows 7 and Nuvi POI's

Well, Windows 7 isnt as friendly towards my Nuvi Macro as I wanted it to be. So, anyone have any ideas as to something that IS Windows 7 compatable that allows me to add a GPX to a Nuvi as a POI instead of a favorite?

Are you running Windows 7 64 bit? The GSAK macro works fine under Windows 7 as well as 64 bit OS, but the paths get messed up sometimes.

Post some details of your error and we can help you get it working.

I spent 2 days trying to configure that macro to windows 7. THATS why I was wondering if there was something exle available. Does Mapsource upload POI's to a Nuvi?

The problem here is that all the good stuff we're interested in is in Groundspeak extensions of the GPX format, and none of the software products from Garmin recognizes them.

I spent 2 days trying to configure that macro to windows 7. THATS why I was wondering if there was something exle available. Does Mapsource upload POI's to a Nuvi?

I've been using the jjreds macro on Windows 7 with out a problem. I see no reason why the pilotsnipes macro won't work on Windows 7 with out a problem. As long as GSAK runs on Windows 7, and it does, there is no reason a macro should not run on windows 7. But judging from your other posts regarding this macro I doubt the jjreds macro would make things easier, and probably make things even worse.