Which GPS?

Oblonky

I was looking to get a gps unit so I can go geocahceing. Currently I use my Iphone, but I want something more reliable and more durable. I will also use it when I ride dirt bikes. I want one that is tough and can withstand abuse I will also use it to plot routes while riding and also use it to follow trails. So I would like one that can save quite a few points and . I don't really want a touch screen one because if I want to use it while I am riding I would have to take my gloves off every time to use. I was looking at the following three units: Garmin Rino 530HCX, Garmin 60CSX and the Garmin GPSMAP 62S. I like the idea of the radio feature of the rino, but I also like the other two units. Is the 62S worth the extra money for the updated features. Thanks for the info.

I was looking to get a gps unit so I can go geocahceing. Currently I use my Iphone, but I want something more reliable and more durable. I will also use it when I ride dirt bikes. I want one that is tough and can withstand abuse I will also use it to plot routes while riding and also use it to follow trails. So I would like one that can save quite a few points and . I don't really want a touch screen one because if I want to use it while I am riding I would have to take my gloves off every time to use. I was looking at the following three units: Garmin Rino 530HCX, Garmin 60CSX and the Garmin GPSMAP 62S. I like the idea of the radio feature of the rino, but I also like the other two units. Is the 62S worth the extra money for the updated features. Thanks for the info.

The leap from the Garmin 60CS to the 60CSx was well worth it, but the leap from there to my new 62s is at least 3X as cool. Go for the 62s and you will not regret it.