PQ's not available

hallycat

Same thing happened to me. Although for my daughter's account everything went fine. The only difference was I was using Chrome for mine & Firefox on hers.

I'm on firefox and have the problem. Tried running a second PQ and used IE, made no difference. Problem is most definitely Groundspeaks end. My money is on they have run of out disk space to host 'em! Suggest you re-submit with a 500PQ max and have 'em emailed. They work!

Jon.

I went to download this morning queries and when I clicked them (they had today's date) they became unavailable.

I'm seeing the same.

A PQ that was generated today is suddenly "not available". Thinking I may have accidentally deleted it, I re-ran it via the "Copy" feature and although I had a notification it had ran, it's not there for download.

The problem is that I have now almost reached my 5 for the day and still don't have anything..

I went to download this morning queries and when I clicked them (they had today's date) they became unavailable.

I'm seeing the same.

A PQ that was generated today is suddenly "not available". Thinking I may have accidentally deleted it, I re-ran it via the "Copy" feature and although I had a notification it had ran, it's not there for download.

The problem is that I have now almost reached my 5 for the day and still don't have anything..

frogland is 3 hours behind, i.e. 7:30am, when they wake up and shake off the xmass hangover i'm sure they'll fix it and reset everyone's allowance :anibad:

Yup. My PQs (my finds is 1084 and close to home is 1000) both showed up, but when I clicked on them I got an error message saying they were not available and did not download. Now I have no PQs and both of my PQs have run today. A little bummed, cuz now I'll have to wait for Wednesday to run my finds again. Oh well... life goes on.

Same problem here...even tried modifying my queries to new ones, but the new queries didn't generate in the 'PQs Ready For Download' either. Bummer...hope this gets fixed soon, as I was hoping to go caching tomorrow morning, but without the data for my Geocaching iPod app will be somewhat more erratic...

Whew! Glad I'm not the only one. I have been sweating for the past hour wondering what to do... we're in Texas on vacay, planning to do a 100+ cache run tomorrow and I can't retrieve *any* PQ's!! This could be a HUGE problem, but first I'm going to try running it in two 499 cache PQs instead of one 1000 cache file. Hopefully that will work. Thanks for the tip, folks!

I ran one a few day's ago & it did this. I thought maybe I did something wrong. Ran 2 today & same thing. I want to know if this keeps up we all going to get a refund?? We do pay for this feature & should be available to us 24/7 regardless if we run it up to 1000 caches or less. I know sometimes we don't get this sent to us right away, but we should get them sometime. Just glad I was planning on a road trip & needed to run my limit of PQ before leaving the house, cause ____ would be hitting the fan right now :mad: