Merry Christmas!

*mouse*

Merry Christmas!

to all other UK cachers - hope Santa has brought you all what you wanted :D :D :D

How many of you will be out caching this morning??!

Merry Christmas *mouse*, and everyone else in fact.

No caching for me today, but I did go caching yesterday. My Christmas present from geocaching was an FTF that was published four days previously.

Merry Christmas!

to all other UK cachers - hope Santa has brought you all what you wanted :D :D :D

Merry Christmas *mouse*, and everyone else in fact.

No caching for me today, but I did go caching yesterday. My Christmas present from geocaching was an FTF that was published four days previously.

No caching - some of us have to work or attend same. :anicute:

Keep posting and keep me occupied :D

Merry Christmas!

I went out early this morning, glad to be able to borrow Cathy's car as I'd never have made it along the icy lanes in my car. I needed a cache today for my caching calendar, and I'd kept a few local-ish ones free for this weekend. I've never cached on Christmas Day before, but had a great walk in the woods with Ozzy, playing in the snow.

Happy Christmas (or what's left of it) to one and all!

Hi a merry christmas to you all. we have not been caching since the 15th of dec, the second time lately we have had a big break from caching due to the snow,we tell folks its because corgis legs are short,a great excuse eh. now a happy new year to you all and lots of cache finds soon.patandjeff with sali and george the corgis who make up team bones1.

I didn't *need* a cache on Christmas Day as I've cached on several Christmas Days before. I do like to cache on Christmas Day in the mroning though, butI had to work this morning, and then I came down with a dreadful tummy bug and ended up missing most of Christmas....

Still feeling decidedly rough, I'm not caching today as planned either, I'm spending it on the couch, and may even get around to ordering my new Oregon!!

Happy Christmas to everyone xxx