FS: Garmin Oregon 450 $280 + $5 to ship NIB

djstretch

Last week you had "a couple" and now you have "a few"? You're going backwards! :D

This surprises me. You're really offering a pretty good deal. Someone got $291 for a used one the other day on eBay, and that's lower than any stores have them now. It is true these have been on sale for less and likely will be again -- at some unknown future date -- but for now, you've got the best deal going.

Edited by Portland Cyclist

Wow, this seems like a great price for the Oregon 450 $229

I started with a Vista C then last Christmas got a 60csx

i'm very tempted to order one because of the paperless aspect and large touchscreen

i already have Geocache Navigator on my Blackberry and prior to that used a Palm Pilot so i'm familiar with paperless

can anyone convince me whether i should jump on this deal or just hold off?

thanks

I do not know, he must have gotten a few when this sale was going on. It was in the Black Friday post and they were at GPScity for that price. Nice job in buying low and waiting for it to go up.

can anyone convince me whether i should jump on this deal or just hold off

If you need it now, really right now, this is a very good price. If you can wait and watch for sales, you can probably beat it, eventually, but not by much. I'm guessing the OP bought a bunch when they were on a deep discount several weeks ago, now selling 'em back out at a slight markup. Good on them, the price is still very reasonable.

Edited by Portland Cyclist

still 285 for gps which includes shipping

i called today and i don't think you will be able to beat this price for a long time

none of the websites from what i've been told can do it lower

i only have about 5 left then i'm done

you can look all you want and if you can beat my price let me know so i can buy some more to sell, haha

and if you bought one from me please post up here to let people know i'm legit

thanks guys and gals and happy caching

Thanks! Mine was delivered last week. Very fast, new, and you were very helpful. I would have responded faster, but I was adding maps, caches and testing it out. Use me as a reference if you like.

still 285 for gps which includes shipping

i called today and i don't think you will be able to beat this price for a long time

none of the websites from what i've been told can do it lower

i only have about 5 left then i'm done

you can look all you want and if you can beat my price let me know so i can buy some more to sell, haha

and if you bought one from me please post up here to let people know i'm legit

thanks guys and gals and happy caching