Start in Africa

Guest Peter Scholtz

Guest scooterj

While I don't have plans to have ones start in Africa I do have one being released soon that is being sent to Africa so there's a good chance it'll end up in your vicinity.

Ideally I would like it to wind up in Accra, Ghana so that I can retreive it myself when I visit there in a year or two. But, there's currently no caches anywhere in west Africa, let alone in Accra. (This is a hint to anyone who reads this who may live in or plan to visit that region. icon_smile.gif )

(Speaking of places that don't have enough caches.... what's the deal, Rio de Janeiro? There's only one cache in your area, while São Paulo has at least five. icon_smile.gif )

[This message has been edited by scooterj (edited 03 October 2001).]

Guest scooterj

While I don't have plans to have ones start in Africa I do have one being released soon that is being sent to Africa so there's a good chance it'll end up in your vicinity.

Ideally I would like it to wind up in Accra, Ghana so that I can retreive it myself when I visit there in a year or two. But, there's currently no caches anywhere in west Africa, let alone in Accra. (This is a hint to anyone who reads this who may live in or plan to visit that region. icon_smile.gif )

(Speaking of places that don't have enough caches.... what's the deal, Rio de Janeiro? There's only one cache in your area, while São Paulo has at least five. icon_smile.gif )

[This message has been edited by scooterj (edited 03 October 2001).]

Guest Avatar
Originally posted by scooterj:

My brother is going th Ghana in February. Want ot send it with him?

Guest Avatar
Originally posted by scooterj:

My brother is going th Ghana in February. Want ot send it with him?

Guest scooterj

REAAAALLY. Hmmmmm. It almost seems like cheating to hand the bug directly to someone going to Ghana since getting it to Ghana is my goal. Perhaps I can send the bug out with a goal of getting it to your area before February so that it can hitch a ride with your brother. icon_smile.gif My wife has friends in Ghana who we are going to try to go visit towards the end of 2002, it would be really cool to find a cache there with my bug in it when we arrive.

Guest scooterj

REAAAALLY. Hmmmmm. It almost seems like cheating to hand the bug directly to someone going to Ghana since getting it to Ghana is my goal. Perhaps I can send the bug out with a goal of getting it to your area before February so that it can hitch a ride with your brother. icon_smile.gif My wife has friends in Ghana who we are going to try to go visit towards the end of 2002, it would be really cool to find a cache there with my bug in it when we arrive.