Bringing Back Ignored Listings

coin.guy

This may not be the right place to post this, but I can't find an answer anywhere else.

When I first started caching, and the cache had a lot of "Did not Find"'s, I would click on the "Ignore this listing" button, so I wouldn't see the listing in my searches. Now I want to unignore those listings so I can see them, but I can't figure out how to do that. I would appreciate any help.

Todd - the Dad in Mad.N.Dad

On your profile page, on the right side 1/2 way down. Click "Manage Lists". You will find the Ignore list in there.

Thank you, I'm a little embarrassed that I didn't see that.

Todd

Don't feel embarrassed--the last two times I tried to find it, it took about 20 minutes. I now have it bookmarked. Definitely a need to have a direct link to it.

Aloha! I'm confused here. When I download my pocket query it basically states that XXX number of caches have been loaded not including my X number of ignored caches. I've never ignored a cache. May not like all of them but we don't ignore them. Sooner or later we'll go get them. Anyway, when I go to the Manage List page I don't show an Ignore listing; only Favorites and Watchlist. What am I missing here? I'd like to find whatever it is that I'm supposedly ignoring and make sure I don't.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Aloha! & Wahine Eye Spy

Aloha! I'm confused here. When I download my pocket query it basically states that XXX number of caches have been loaded not including my X number of ignored caches. I've never ignored a cache. May not like all of them but we don't ignore them. Sooner or later we'll go get them. Anyway, when I go to the Manage List page I don't show an Ignore listing; only Favorites and Watchlist. What am I missing here? I'd like to find whatever it is that I'm supposedly ignoring and make sure I don't.

Aloha! & Wahine Eye Spy

When you add something to your Ignore list, it creates a Bookmark list with the default name of "Ignore List" on your list management page. This list appears in the Bookmarks section below the links you are seeing for Favorites and Watchlist. It appears that you currently have no Bookmark lists, including no ignore list, so you don't have to worry about missing something you are ignoring at this time.

Aloha! & Wahine Eye Spy

Are you a GSAK user?

It sounds as if you have ignored caches in GSAK, and when you update GSAK with your PQ, you get a report about what was and was not loaded/updated.

If this is the case, you are 'wasting' part of your PQ potential.

I've never seen the message you describe, so I am only guessing.