Best for 2011 and Christmas wishes

Carbon Hunter

Hi all

I just want to wish all the SA geocaching community a blessed Chrstmas and trust that even your DNFs (if any) next year are all noteworthy and fun.

Have a blessed Chrsitmas with firends and family and I trust that 2011 will bring bigger and better things for you in ways that you could not ever imaging.

I hope to see many of you during the year (even here in the Middle East?) and meet many more new caching friends too - as well as finding many of your caches and moving many of your trackables on their journey too.

Regards from the Middle East

Hi all

I just want to wish all the SA geocaching community a blessed Chrstmas and trust that even your DNFs (if any) next year are all noteworthy and fun.

Have a blessed Chrsitmas with firends and family and I trust that 2011 will bring bigger and better things for you in ways that you could not ever imaging.

I hope to see many of you during the year (even here in the Middle East?) and meet many more new caching friends too - as well as finding many of your caches and moving many of your trackables on their journey too.

Regards from the Middle East

Ditto from me in Doha, Qatar [hosts of 2022 FIFA SWC] - also the Middle East! :P

Wishing all our geocaching friends form near and far a blessed and festive Christmas.

Thanks for touching our lives in some way

May you all have limited DNF, and many FiNDs in the coming year.

Have a good new year, and looking forward to celebrate the opening of the new year at the 10 Year CapeTown eventt.

I'll have my video camera with me on the day.

Regards

Anton, Trish, Jerome, Alex, Anya

(team DamhuisClan)

I am almost done updating my geocaching diary for 2010, and enjoying the reliving of all the caches we have done during the year, and there are quite a few fond memories for 2010.

Here are the ones which stood out most to me:

- Sani Top event.

- Bodatious Bloemfontein dash and cache.

- Giving Jors his beer.

- Completing the MF2010 series of caches.

- Being part of the 2010 TB race.

- Getting the "Spirit of Caching" coin, and meeting up with "6 feet more".

- Finding the oldest cache in Gauteng (Pretoria-East 001) .

- The techno events.

- Meeting up with oom Louwtjie.

- Doing the 10-10-10 Flash mob in Irene.

Thanks to all who have shared, and made some of these memories with us.

Edited by DamhuisClan