A PQ made up of previously found caches not showing up...

I created an additional PQ of my own hides and previously found caches, and tried putting them on my Oregon 450

This is so that when I try and place a cache of my own, I know where the nearest ones are (and place one 1/10th of a mile away), or just in case I want to find a cache I previously found

I tried dragging and dropping the GPX pocket query file to the Oregon (Mac) and I used Basecamp, but I still don't get my finds appearing. Am I doing something wrong? I think it is useful to have the caches that you've previously found on it, let me know, thanks

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=264098&st=0&p=4559163&fromsearch=1entry4559163

Checkout that thread it will show you a slick way to show your hides/finds.

You may have to look in found caches to see the closest cache.

When I look in the "Found" caches on the GPS, nothing comes up. I think that somehow they are not loaded onto the GPS. Nothing appears, no waypoint, nothing. Is there a way to do this without GSAK?

EDIT:

Somehow, after reloading the PQ 3 or 4 times, it works! Thanks for the help! I did change a few symbols-maybe that was it?

Edited by TeamMagicParrot

When I look in the "Found" caches on the GPS, nothing comes up. I think that somehow they are not loaded onto the GPS. Nothing appears, no waypoint, nothing. Is there a way to do this without GSAK?

EDIT:

Somehow, after reloading the PQ 3 or 4 times, it works! Thanks for the help! I did change a few symbols-maybe that was it?

Best thing to do to avoid this is:

A Tell Garmin, its been ongoing for over a year now and still no update has appeared to sort it.

B in future connect the GPS to your PC navigate in and delete the PQ file. Disconnect, then start the GPS up. Then turn it off and reconnect to PC and copy file over it works most times this way.