Maintenance/Adoption of my Pretoria caches

besem

I am moving to the Eastern Cape for good come the New Year, and I'd need someone to maintain my caches up north for me, or possibly adopt them. The caches I need maintained are:

Is Nederlands Afrikaans?

The Matrix

Cabbage

PopCo

Any volunteers up for it? The only cache will take some work to maintain is PopCo due to its components - ideally I would want to meet up with my maintainer beforehand to hand over the material needed to replace if necessary.

I am moving to the Eastern Cape for good come the New Year, and I'd need someone to maintain my caches up north for me, or possibly adopt them. The caches I need maintained are:

Is Nederlands Afrikaans?

The Matrix

Cabbage

PopCo

Any volunteers up for it? The only cache will take some work to maintain is PopCo due to its components - ideally I would want to meet up with my maintainer beforehand to hand over the material needed to replace if necessary.

Hi Koos, I will be sad to see you leave Gauteng but EC is not too far !

I'll gladly adopt those caches because I love the mountains.

Worm

besem - I hope you have a great time in Grahamstown. There are some really good caches around there and I look forward to doing a few of yours next time I am there.

The trouble is, I've found all the caches in Grahamstown on a previous visit... :P I guess I'll have to transfer my energy from finding caches to placing them. I'm sure iPajero won't mind. :huh:

besem - I hope you have a great time in Grahamstown. There are some really good caches around there and I look forward to doing a few of yours next time I am there.

The trouble is, I've found all the caches in Grahamstown on a previous visit... :P I guess I'll have to transfer my energy from finding caches to placing them. I'm sure iPajero won't mind. :huh:

:blink:

Ag nee man, just when I get to know cachers they move away:( Wurm sounds like a good new host, but if for any reason, my kids stay close by to almost all those caches and I could always assist...

Sterkte!!!!

:blink:

Ag nee man, just when I get to know cachers they move away:( Wurm sounds like a good new host, but if for any reason, my kids stay close by to almost all those caches and I could always assist...

Sterkte!!!!

Ja jong, ek karring vreeslik rond die afgelope paar jaar. Ek het nou caches in Nederland en Egipte ook agtergelaat... jy moet maar kom kuier in Grahamstad - ek sal sorg dat daar darem so een of twee ekstra caches is. :P