GPS speedo

Just a reminder that whilst most of the UK can't get out geocaching because of the snow (well it's not really fair to give them away with a snow trail showing the world the hide) there is an alternative use for our GPSr - a toboggan speedo!

Set the display to Maximum Speed, clear the speed settings, attach the gps to your person and off you fly. :)

We got over just 25 mph today but I'm sure there are others out there with better hills who can beat that! How fast can you go? B)

Just a reminder that whilst most of the UK can't get out geocaching because of the snow (well it's not really fair to give them away with a snow trail showing the world the hide) there is an alternative use for our GPSr - a toboggan speedo!

Set the display to Maximum Speed, clear the speed settings, attach the gps to your person and off you fly. :)

We got over just 25 mph today but I'm sure there are others out there with better hills who can beat that! How fast can you go? B)

Not exactly tobogganning, but I did manage 60.2mph on SnowBlades last skiing holiday! Scared the bejeezus out of me, but was so much fun, I had to go and give it another crack.. Only managed 59.8mph on the second go!! :(

When I first saw this topic I thought it read "Speedos" - where do you put your GPS then?!:huh::laughing::mad:

Ditto ... I was quite dreading a photo of FMC doing some extreme caching clad only in his swimming briefs :P

Thank goodness it was instead an interesting tip that I shall try out next time I'm lugeing on my Whizz Pan.

When I first saw this topic I thought it read "Speedos" - where do you put your GPS then?!:huh::laughing::mad:

Ditto ... I was quite dreading a photo of FMC doing some extreme caching clad only in his swimming briefs :P

Thank goodness it was instead an interesting tip that I shall try out next time I'm lugeing on my Whizz Pan.

My thoughts entirely - at least in this weather though you can be thankful for Earthcaches!

... I was quite dreading a photo of FMC doing some extreme caching clad only in his swimming briefs :blink:

If the cap fits.....

abanaza.jpg

Touché

:D :D :lol:

Yes, I remember well when this photo was taken. I chickened out of the Full Monty naturist regulations, but my view of fully compliant "Paparazzi" FMC was altogether more disturbing. Merry Christmas to you too ;) (That medallion didn't 'alf chafe!)