You and Your Blogs

Fermentum

Hello all,

I have been Geocaching for a few months now and really have become quite addicted (only 14 finds but that will increase!). I have set up a Blog to share my experiences of my newly found hobby.

What I would love to do is to post a link of your Blog (with your permission of course) on my Blog so that people can have easier access to it. If you then wish to do the same with mine please feel free. I haven't managed to see many Geocaching specific Blogs out there yet but really love to read them when I do find them.

Also I would love your feed back about my Blog and if there is anything you would include or change please let me know.

I have updated it today and try and update it when I can.

http://fermentumsgeoblog.blogspot.com/

This is the link. As I said please feel free to link to it or leave your link so I can link to yours (and read it regularly!) Also feel free to become a follower (as I haven't got any yet!).

Thanks in advance

Fermi

Edited by Fermentum

Thanks all for your replies and to those who have started to follow my Blog. Also thanks for all the useful links with sites on them.

Still really enjoy reading all of them!

If anyone else still wants to follow please feel free and still I would love see your blogs!

I seem to be only able to follow on Blogger and not wordpress (think wordpress is different, might have to sign up though!

Thanks again

Fermi

I just started a new blog today ... it's called Geocaching Puzzle of the day, and can be found here.

I'm featuring one interesting, fun, or clever puzzle each day. Puzzles will vary in difficulty. Fridays will feature a bonus blog with a useful puzzle solving tool.

Thanks, and happy new year! :D

My blog is called Tales From the GZ and is basically pretty new. Eventually I want it to be a chronicle of all the adventures my family goes on while geocaching. So far only I have made any posts (my wife is shy like that) and, as you'll notice, I get pretty long-winded when I talk about something that excites me. I am going to be posting pictures and videos (but no worries, I will never post anything that would give away where the cache is at) in the future and hope that those who stop by will either subscribe to our blog or at least drop a comment or two.

I seem to be only able to follow on Blogger and not wordpress (think wordpress is different, might have to sign up though!

Thanks again

Fermi

You would be better off using Google Reader for blog reading than the Blogger dashboard. The two do link up somewhat, but only Blogger sites will appear in the Blogger dashboard. Using Google Reader, you can subscribe to any page with a feed, whether it's RSS or Feedburner or whatever.

I set iGoogle as my homepage, and Google Reader gets a prominent place on that page. That way, anytime I open my browser, I'll see any updates.

I run a blog called Where is Yvette?- it's mainly my travel blog (hi from Kathmandu!) but I maintain a geocaching tag on it for those interested in only those adventures when they're specifically mentioned. I'd love to cache more but I seem to travel most most in the remote corners of the world which have just a handful of caches a country, and usually don't think my life at home is as interesting. <_<