The most hit list UK?

A year ago just after discovering this great hobby I told my fellow worker about it and we both decided to place a cache on the Albert Dock (where we both work regularly at the Echo Arena)

My cache: Duck Run ... was soon archived due to a little problem with one of the finders

(a very interesting read).

But his cache: Albert Duck went on to be a big hit and still going strong.

As my friend sometimes goes on tour with a band I have always taken care of his cache while he is away.

I have it on watch so I can check if the log needs changing ..... which is often as it gets hit almost daily.

(269 hits in 16 months, and as it’s a real big tourist trap it gets hit from all over the world)

Well, this got me to wondering if there is a list of the most visited caches in the UK?

:blink:

::Just to add that due to the trouble the cacher had with 'Duck Run', there can no longer be anymore caches placed in the Docks:: :)

A situation I do understand Deci as the over-reaction of the security could have well led to a much worse scenario. :(:D

I've adopted one in central Edinburgh which gets a lot of visits (just under 800 logs in about 20 months, about 700 are maintenance ones by me!).

I suppose if you have one in a well-tramped area, it's little wonder people try to find it.

The other HH (Haggis Hunter) had a very popular one called "Greyfriars Bobby" (GCJKTR), which is sadly now archived after over 1000 finds. People still flock to the area, cache or no cache!

For being in the middle of nowhere, this one doesn't do too bad :laughing:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...8a-01b943048136

Not sure who it belongs too though :P:huh:

I don't think it has ever gone a month and not had a hit till now, you can tell we are having some weather up here :mad:

It normally gets visited every weekend all year around mostly by foreign visiting cachers

Mandy :laughing: