Picture for TB is not showing up on main TB page...

ServantWarrior

I'm just now activating my first TB and I set up the page, took a picture, uploaded the image, discovered it needed to be 300 pixels wide, resized the picture, uploaded again, set that picture as the main picture for the TB, but it doesn't show up on the TB page (shows an error symbol in the box where the image should be). The link to the image lower on the page shows it, so the image did get uploaded correctly.

Here is the TB page: http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=8869

Help?

Duh. Well, there it is. I did look and do a search, apparently I didn't search very carefully... Oh well, now I know to use lower case for the filename (until Jeremy can put some code in to handle either case). Wierd... must be some script or something that is case sensitive? No matter, hopefully too many folks won't run into this before it gets fixed, there are enough steps to try and get your first TB up and running without having to worry about something like this. Anyway, with these threads on the forum hopefully others will find the answers before they get too frustrated. Thanks for the reply.