RIVERCACHER

opalsns

My prayers for strength and wellness to Rivercacher and Strength for his family. It is very hard to deal with someone being very ill during the Holiday season.

He appeared to be doing very well at Geocoinfest.

Toojin, I like the idea and judging from his coins at GCF I think what ever gets made will have to be 3D with wheels and definitely include the waterdrop guy in the canoe!

i look here i read this............

i look on FB i read thingzzzz...........

jeppp he is sick really really sick and i cry over it...........

he send me my advance mission i don`t open it i simple can`t.........

Lorca had her Winter mission of his beautiful daughter but she can`t open it ............

we can`t be happy with the thingzzzzzzzz when he is going through thizzzzzzzz so out of respect it`s still under the X~mas tree with a candle burning.........

it`s a good treat you open this thread Patty but pleazzzzzzz don`t make this a coin thread.........

i know it`s not allow to open here a thread that is`t coin related but Mike is a very respectable man in geocoin land so pleazzzzzzzzzzzz Spaggeti Monster and Eartha look trough your fingerzzzzzzz for once for all of uzzzzzzzzzzzz and special for Mike and his family........

i hear about the Tribute but i can`t be there as i can`t swim and there is a big huchhhhhh ocean between uzzzzz sand i never ever hate thingzzzzzzz but at this moment i really hate the ocean and his fish.....

Mike hang in there be strong tolk with your girlzzzzzzzz hug your girlzzzzzzzzzzz take all the time that is left and make beatifull memorie`zzzzzzzzzzzz and know that even there is a big ocean my love prayerzzzzzzzz and thoughtzzzzzzz are with you and your family.............

for all Mike`s friendzzzzzzzzzzz in here special for Lory........

my love prayerzzzzzzzz and thoughtzzzzzzzzzz are in the big USA and the rest of the world...........

The first mission I received was from River Tinkerbell , oh I knew it was Mike that put it together but still he had her place a special hand made friendship beads pin in the mission and her printing on the box "To & From" . Two years later I still have the gift and the box and can't seem to let them go.

Anne, Lorca, I know it is hard but open those gifts and tell River Cacher of all the wonderful items in the missions, he loves his missions, I know and I appreciated it.

So Mike if you are able to read this - Hang in there buddy we love your misions here too.

As a newer member of the Geocoin forums, I can not say I "know" RiverCacher very well but, especially at this time of year, my heart goes out to him and his family. I hope you get well, buddy, and know that all your "Geo-Friends" are thinking about you and yours and wishing for the best. We are all there holding your hand.

...T.

I can't even read this without crying, which is a little embarrassing for a grown man in a public place, with no one around me even knowing why. Even more I can't muster what it takes right now to write what I need to say. I will try to get my composure, but for now I just have to say...Mike, Shyann, Rachell, I sure do miss visiting you guys, and I wish so much that I wasn't stuck here in California.

I am so sorry to hear this. Mike is the first person I got coins from & I still love it. That coin lead to a couple of great email, and I have always kept him in my prayers because I knew what a hard time he was having. He is such a sweet guy & a great coin designer. I would love to take part in a tribute coin, or helping move a coin with well wishes if it makes it close to me.

Mike You have fought such a hard fight You are the most positive person john and

i know. We have fun memories of the girls and us in Utah doing scavenger hunt... I have faith that you will be ok.. Final Vision

Life is the flash of a firefly in the night.

It is the breath of the buffalo in the winter.

It is the little shadow which runs across the grass

and loses itself in the sunset.

a crowfoot prayer.

take care..

will keep burning sage for u and family

Edited by johnslady56

mike,

one time one chance one dream to meet you,

but my long did`t let it through.

a new year is in front of the door,

and i had the plan as before.

to start lurn to swim and cross the big scary sea,

or better take the plane and fly like a bee.

but till that day was come again,

internet was our private tolking pen.

Mr google had hard timezzzzzzzz with our mailzzzz,

some where little some so big as whalezzzz.

now i realise it`s to hard for you,

so there was only one thing i could do.

that was ask your phone number at Toojin,

and it was given and my specail day today begin.

i went to work today while you was sleeping,

but in my break i rush home and your phone start to ring.

you answer and i hear your voice in my ears,

while out my eyes where roll the tears.

Santa can`t give me a better present then today,

hearing you tolk and the wordzzz that you say.

it was so good to hear voice,

so close and jet your so far away.

in these hard timezzzzzzz i wanna say,

your friendship with all of uzzzzzz will alwayzzzzzzz stay.

wise wordzzzzz that you said to me today i will alwayzzzzzz remeber,

and i will open the missionzzz like i promizzzzzzz on 25 december.

mike,

one time one chance one dream to meet you,

but my long did`t let it through.

a new year is in front of the door,

and i had the plan as before.

to start lurn to swim and cross the big scary sea,

or better take the plane and fly like a bee.

but till that day was come again,

internet was our private tolking pen.

Mr google had hard timezzzzzzzz with our mailzzzz,

some where little some so big as whalezzzz.

now i realise it`s to hard for you,

so there was only one thing i could do.

that was ask your phone number at Toojin,

and it was given and my specail day today begin.

i went to work today while you was sleeping,

but in my break i rush home and your phone start to ring.

you answer and i hear your voice in my ears,

while out my eyes where roll the tears.

Santa can`t give me a better present then today,

hearing you tolk and the wordzzz that you say.

it was so good to hear voice,

so close and jet your so far away.

in these hard timezzzzzzz i wanna say,

your friendship with all of uzzzzzz will alwayzzzzzzz stay.

wise wordzzzzz that you said to me today i will alwayzzzzzz remeber,

and i will open the missionzzz like i promizzzzzzz on 25 december.

Absolutely beautiful lorca.nl

We are so sorry to hear the bad news. You and your family are in our continuous thoughts and prayers. You have been a true fighter, Please keep fighting. Don't ever give up. It is so sad when you have loved ones that are sick.It is so hard not to cry posting this.

Mike you know I'm thinking of you and those three gorgeous girls of yours which I have had the honor of meeting. I agree we need to keep this thread open, please don't shut it down.

Mike You have fought such a hard fight You are the most positive person john and

i know. We have fun memories of the girls and us in Utah doing scavenger hunt... I have faith that you will be ok.. Final Vision

Life is the flash of a firefly in the night.

It is the breath of the buffalo in the winter.

It is the little shadow which runs across the grass

and loses itself in the sunset.

a crowfoot prayer.

take care..

will keep burning sage for u and family

I AGREE PLEASE PTB KEEP this open. Mike is absolutely one of the originally, genuine person around. We need to pray for a smoothe transition and comfort for Sarah, Rashell, Shyann and also for the rest of his family FAIRYHONEY ~

My prayers are with River Cacher and his family. Keep up the good fight, you have a lot of people pulling for you. We all wish you the best in health, and hope that you are getting the best of care.

Now, can we please all stop asking for the thread to be left open, and just keep our thoughts on River Cacher getting well? I've read it ten times already, and it's still here. I do believe that this thread has a trackable in it, that goes by the reference number of TB41WE3, that was sent out as a get well card, and well, that's good enough for me to make this about geocoins, and I think FSM will agree. I signed it myself, as a note of course.

(All issues are taken on a case by case basis, and I am using my discretion here.)

I do believe that this thread has a trackable in it, that goes by the reference number of TB41WE3, that was sent out as a get well card, and well, that's good enough for me to make this about geocoins, and I think FSM will agree. I signed it myself, as a note of course.

(All issues are taken on a case by case basis, and I am using my discretion here.)

Agreed.

Mike, Mikey, RC, Rivercacher, you and your 3 girls are 4 of our most favorites! I'm right there with Robert crying, have been for days. If you can imagine with with a dreadful cold and a snotty nose, bawling, and making it even worse, well, that is where I am at. Al and I love you and your girls and would give anything to see a different outcome than what seems to be ahead. One thing we will never forget is that cache run to the Spring Fling and the visit to Seattle with you one weekend. You will always be in our thougts and prayers and forever in our hearts and memories. Jer

MIke came to the Tribute to Rivercacher event GC2KATE, which was very cool. His girls were there also. I suppose there were 30 or 40 people there. Pilerman - Jeff - put together a great slide show. He included a lot of messages from people from the event page, the forums and facebook. It was good. See you later Mikey!!

Edited by Toojin