Finds Query Download Inaccurate

goingtopot

I performed the Finds Query on Pocket Queries today (the 15th). The referenced file available is for the 15th (1443 waypoints). The actual file pointed to is from the 12th (1423 waypoints) - the file actually downloaded from the Query page Finds reference. Put another way, it appears that the 15th reference URL pointer is pointing to the 12th file rather than the 15th. Thanks for any assistance.

I performed the Finds Query on Pocket Queries today (the 15th). The referenced file available is for the 15th (1443 waypoints). The actual file pointed to is from the 12th (1423 waypoints) - the file actually downloaded from the Query page Finds reference. Put another way, it appears that the 15th reference URL pointer is pointing to the 12th file rather than the 15th. Thanks for any assistance.

Did you do the 'My Finds' query when they were working on the servers or was this after everything was back up to full speed?

Did you do the 'My Finds' query when they were working on the servers or was this after everything was back up to full speed?

Not sure. I guess I'll chalk it up to such a possibility and wait another three days. Thanks.

The latest site updates definitely have a bug when it comes to generating a PQ of your finds. I requested a list of my latest finds, and although I quickly received an email saying that the file had been generated and was ready for download, the file never appeared; for the last 3 hours I've had 0 PQs ready for download. Refreshing the page, or logging out and then back in make no difference. Sure hope that they fix this soon!

If you ran your myfinds pq within the last few days then it still shows up in the download tab. If you click to run a new myfinds pq, it will update the text that is already under the downloads tab to show the correct information, however, it will still download the old file from a few days ago. If you have nothing under the downloads tab and you run any pq, it will email saying that it is ready but it will not add it under the download tab at all. This sounds really confusing but it all boils down to: The PQs are messed up.

Edit to add: It seems that if you limit your PQ to 500 or less, it may still work properly.

Edited by cw1710

The latest site updates definitely have a bug when it comes to generating a PQ of your finds. I requested a list of my latest finds, and although I quickly received an email saying that the file had been generated and was ready for download, the file never appeared; for the last 3 hours I've had 0 PQs ready for download. Refreshing the page, or logging out and then back in make no difference. Sure hope that they fix this soon!

I did try (I usually do) to delete the reference on the tab after I'd downloaded the file, but it wouldn't let me. I must wait three days (thank goodness it's not still seven) to try anything else. If the standard is to maintain the tab reference and not let anyone delete it manually, then I suppose non-receipt of an updated file might be perpetual.

Hope someone in authority to fix it is listening.