New map feature

Ike 13

Cache icons are staying the same when zoomed in; once you start zooming out and things start overlapping, the icons switch to solid-color tiles (one color for each cache type). Zoom out further and the tiles condense to 4 basic colors (green for traditionals, yellow for multis, blue for unknown, and red for events).

And yes, things really are that fast!

Cache icons are staying the same when zoomed in; once you start zooming out and things start overlapping, the icons switch to solid-color tiles (one color for each cache type). Zoom out further and the tiles condense to 4 basic colors (green for traditionals, yellow for multis, blue for unknown, and red for events).

Makes sense. Although I don't know how I feel about red it seems like it should be for caches in need of help, but really what color choice do you have?

:P OH BOY! <_< OH BOY! :angry: OH BOY! :P

looks good and promising, what i would like to know is would it fix the issue of "adjust your zoom level to see caches"? that is one extremely annoying message...should i zoom in, should i zoom out?

You stole my idea :P

I love this improvement-thanks Jon.