Bless you babelfish....

trevorh7000

With a little searching, the can was found to be good today.....

Trev

I'm not sure if this was meant to be, but it certainly sounded unnecessarily sarcastic :anicute:

This guy has done quite a few of my caches recently and I for one appreciate the effort, albeit in broken English, that he has at least made an effort to include an English version of his log.

By the looks of it, its a direct translation from the German text using Google Translate, and its a lot better than Babel comes up with, in terms of making sense :)

QUOTE(trevorh7000 @ Dec 15 2010, 01:23 AM) 4558967[/snapback]

With a little searching, the can was found to be good today.....

Trev

I'm not sure if this was meant to be, but it certainly sounded unnecessarily sarcastic huh.gif

This guy has done quite a few of my caches recently and I for one appreciate the effort, albeit in broken English, that he has at least made an effort to include an English version of his log.

By the looks of it, its a direct translation from the German text using Google Translate, and its a lot better than Babel comes up with, in terms of making sense smile.gif

Entspannen Sie sich, MnCo - kein Sarkasmus an alle gedacht. Ich liebe die Art der Übersetzungen heraus

Seine alle gerade für Spaß, Babelfish für den Gewinn!

I did not find a huge difference between babelfish and google - google has a nifty language recognition feature! and possibly more languages. Babelfish has been arround forever. Used to be altavista Babefish which proceeded even yahoo by years.

Ayez un jour splendide et voyez-vous au prochain événement.

Trev

ps

I guess I should add that for me the can was found to be bad! I must search a little strongly, in order to find the buffer memory!

Edited by trevorh7000