Seeking Donations for Cacheapalooza 5

Tennessee Jed

Hello Everyone,

Cacheapalooza 5 is getting close and I am hoping to raise donations for the event raffle.

This years event currently has over 170 caches placed with several more to come. So it is a expensive event for the organizers and the raffle would help defray their costs. I along with 300+ other attendees are hoping to continue this annual event for many years to come, so any help would be much appreciated!

If you would like to help please email me and I will send you my address. I will post all donations in this thread if you wish. And if you have the chance, please come to the event whatever year you can.

Thank you for any help!

Because several mystery coiners are attending this event, we would like to turn this thread into a Geocoin Forum Mystery Coin Raffle. For the first 10 donations The Cache Reaper will choose a person to give his coin to. For the next 10 donations The Bell Witch will choose one person to get her bronze coin. For the next 10 donations Captain Hook will give one coin, and if my coins are done in time I will choose 1 entry from the next 10 donations. So the more coins donated, the better chances you have.

i was lucky enough to get a bell witch coin a couple of weeks ago but not the bronze

i would love a cache reaper coin or even a captin hook coin im just waiting for TJ to get back with me and i will have my 5 coin donation on the way its in the bag waiting

thanks for the chance to win these great coins

Edited by mlrs1996

Hello Everyone,

Cacheapalooza 5 is getting close and I am hoping to raise donations for the event raffle.

This years event currently has over 170 caches placed with several more to come. So it is a expensive event for the organizers and the raffle would help defray their costs. I along with 300+ other attendees are hoping to continue this annual event for many years to come, so any help would be much appreciated!

If you would like to help please email me and I will send you my address. I will post all donations in this thread if you wish. And if you have the chance, please come to the event whatever year you can.

Thank you for any help!

You have mail! :rolleyes:

Because several mystery coiners are attending this event, we would like to turn this thread into a Geocoin Forum Mystery Coin Raffle. For the first 10 donations The Cache Reaper will choose a person to give his coin to. For the next 10 donations The Bell Witch will choose one person to get her bronze coin. For the next 10 donations Captain Hook will give one coin, and if my coins are done in time I will choose 1 entry from the next 10 donations. So the more coins donated, the better chances you have.

And....who are you? Is this the first we hear of 'The Warrior' mystery persona? :rolleyes:

Thanks for all who who are donating so far:

EyeD10T

mlrs1996

scificollector

RedShoesGirl

Red Otter

and another mystery coin giver.

And a special thanks to the The Cache Reaper, The Bell Witch, Captain Hook and anther mystery coiner who have tried to use this thread as a geocoin forum raffle for their coins!

Each coin equals one shot at the first mystery coin and maybe the others. Only one person can win one coin though.

I will post the winner(s) in this thread shortly after Christmas.

Thanks to everyone who donated coins to the Cacheapalooza event! Because of my wife's surgery I will not receive the coins mailed to my Florida address for 2 more weeks. But my friends want to wish all of those donated a Merry Christmas! Everyone who sent coins give me your address so they can repay the favor with one of their mystery coins. Everyone will get one coin!

Happy New Years!

Edited by Tennessee Jed

Thanks to everyone who donated to the event!

kini_ont

EyeD10T

mlrs1996

scificollector

RedShoesGirl

Red Otter

BlueMotmot

Laval K-9

Burgessfour

Maine Family

Suzyfishn

De Mysterie Templier

Tempusfragilis

Mysterycoins

The Unknown Wizard

The Cache Reaper

good devil

The Bell Witch

Geocoindevil

Geo Sasquatch

Captain Hook

Mr Gray

Now I can't wait to see the surprise on everyone's face who wins one of your coins. I wish all of you could attend the event!

Here are some pictures. There were around 380 signatures on the log book. Two cachers with the most finds (Alamogul and TeamSnook) were there, along with some older coiners (Lehigh Mafia, TurtleToes, Dreamcacher V and DiverVan). There were cachers from as far away as California, Michigan, Germany and Finland. It was a great event! Thanks everyone for your donations and put it on your calendar for next year! :)

490899f9-548f-4eab-9d55-37b017c5fdfa.jpg

05a58e70-b682-4f2a-9330-093b8d713a91.jpg

4d5d7902-4eaf-4432-b520-21ded99fe59a.jpg

2666a49b-ad8d-4238-ac1a-f23de6cd94ee.jpg

c625ac4c-9845-47c5-bbdb-bb3db2d5b668.jpg

Edited by Tennessee Jed