FS: Garmin Colorado 400t

whinger

Hi,

After having a good experience selling my Garmin Oregon 450t here, I've decided to sell my older unit, the Garmin Colorado 400t. It's in great working condition, with a minor scratch on the front (you can see in the photo I've provided).

I'm selling it for $175

It comes with the manual, the carabiner clip, the USB cable and a carrying case I bought separately for it (a Garmin clamshell case with carabiner).

400t_front.jpg

400t_back.jpg

Hi,

After having a good experience selling my Garmin Oregon 450t here, I've decided to sell my older unit, the Garmin Colorado 400t. It's in great working condition, with a minor scratch on the front (you can see in the photo I've provided).

I'm selling it for $175

It comes with the manual, the carabiner clip, the USB cable and a carrying case I bought separately for it (a Garmin clamshell case with carabiner).

400t_front.jpg

400t_back.jpg

Does this work well in a car also giving directions?

LeeTex – I had a City Navigator NT card that I used with the unit and it worked very nicely. I would tell it which cache I wished to go to and it would take me there via roads until it couldn't anymore. It doesn't speak the directions to you, nor does it do traffic. I wouldn't advise using it as a car navigation device unless you have someone else in the car to read it for you as the screen isn't as easy to read as the Nuvi.

Redline – Yes it is still available, and I'm asking for $175.

Edited by whinger

LeeTex – I had a City Navigator NT card that I used with the unit and it worked very nicely. I would tell it which cache I wished to go to and it would take me there via roads until it couldn't anymore. It doesn't speak the directions to you, nor does it do traffic. I wouldn't advise using it as a car navigation device unless you have someone else in the car to read it for you as the screen isn't as easy to read as the Nuvi.

Do you happen to know how much shipping would be? Im in Lexington, Texas.

Do you happen to know how much shipping would be? Im in Lexington, Texas.

I can send you paypal immediately for that amount plus shipping. Send me an email to my account, or let me know how you prefer payment.

Thanks

Team Redline