deleting found geocaches on 450

jindi kid

It isn't clear to me what you are trying to do.

If you want to change "found" geocaches to "unattempted" you can do this one-by-one on your GPS. The instructions are at the wiki page. (I needed to do this yesterday)

If you just want to remove all of the "found" geocaches from your device, then you need to do this by connecting your GPS to a computer by deleting the GPX files (again, there are instructions available about which files to delete).

The Garmin software does not provide a solution for removing/deleting GPX files or individual geocaches directly from the screen/interface.

i only just got my oregon 450 and i want to delete all the geocaches that i have found,so when i go on holiday i can have a clean sheet

In short, go the the \Garmin\GPX folder on your GPS (i.e while connected to your computer) and delete the appropriate .gpx files. If you're using the web page loader, there will be one .gpx for each cache you loaded.

If you are a Premium Member, you should be loading caches by using a Pocket Query. If that's the case, simply delete the approriate PQ gpx's, or write new PQ .gpx's without the found caches over the existing ones.