State Commemorative Set

AtwellFamily

This project has been in the works for well over a year now. I wanted to make sure I had everything covered. Below are all the details. I hope you enjoy the set!

The commemorative medallion set is based on the "50 State Quarter Program". I have produced art for the back that makes these medallions trackable. These will not be confused with quarters seeing at the plating is satin silver and satin gold. Five medallions will be released about every month until the entire set is produce. I have done this to help differ the cost for all involved. The best part of this set is that each medallion that ships will actually ship with 2 different size medallions.

Both the small (quarter size) and the large one (1.50") will have the same artwork and tracking number. Please do not send both out at the same time.

Medallion Details

• Size: 24.26mm and 38.00mm
  • Thickness: 1.75mm and 3.00mm
  • Editions: Satin Silver and Satin Gold
  • Designer(s): reverse was designed by a number a different people and will be mentioned when each medallion is produced.
  • Trackable: www.geocaching.com (both medallions will have the same tracking code)

The medallions will be released alphabetical. The first few months I will be conducting my normal reservations program. You will need to reserve each individually but I will combined the invoice and shipping each month. After that I plan to carry these at stock items, and will also make the die available to geocaching organizations that want to produce a state coin with their organization logo on the other side.

Below is the artwork for the first 5 as well as a picture of the Colorado version. The artwork for the back is also below.

I hope you enjoy the set!

Arkansasl.jpgAlabamal.jpgCalifornial.jpg

Arizonal.jpgAlaskal.jpgbackl.jpg

Coloradol.jpg

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

These arn't just based on the state quarters... your using the same artwork from the quarters. Seems like this may present a problem unless you've gotten permission from each of the artists. I belevie each state used a differnt artist for there coins. Would hate to see some legal problems come to this projuct.

I have done what was needed to use the artwork. These will also not be mistaken for real coins seeing as the plating and color enamel.

Edited by Atwell Family

I have done what was needed to use the artwork. These will also not be mistaken for real coins seeing as the plating and color enamel.

Can you give us some more details? I thought the US Mint trademarked those designs.

Thanks!

Please read this and I have also done a lot of leg work and conversations with a few people from the mint. Suffice it to say I would not produce these if I didn't have permission.

United States Mint 50 State Quarters® Design Use Policy