Greatest Mission Yet!

avroair

Ok, what a totally awesome concept. This mission is fabulous with no exceptions. Basically, sign up by filling out your information at below. I will email you back with the lucky person who you are going to send your coins to. What is really cool about this concept is that you will be mailing your coins to yourself! That's right! Load up your package with all kinds of goodies, drop it off at the post office and in a couple of days Voila! You get a shiny new package from yourself truly. Bonus points are given if you stick festive stickers on your package to your self!

your what do i need from you well simple:

geocaching username:

your real name:

your emailadress:

your shipping adress:

;):D:mad:;)

You would never guess what happened today. I drove to Vermont to mail my package so it wouldnt be so obvious to my giftee that the gifter was me. Well...just as I was about to put it in the mailbox, I realized that the person I was sending it to was standing right there...I waited and waited but couldnt get him to budge. I ended up pretending the package was a cell phone so it wouldnt be so obvious what I was doing. I turned away and when he wasnt looking, I dropped it in the mailbox - mission accomplished!! :)

Received my mission!

I was lucky enough to receive some Tsun coins but I also received an empty container of nutella. I'm very disappointed regarding the nutella.

While I appreciate the coins, the empty nutella container left me with a bad taste in my mouth (no pun intended :)) and therefore I will not be participating in future missions.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into arranging this Mark.

tsun

Yep, i've had enough of missions - my sender obviously didn't care what she threw into the package (didn't even check my seeking list!!) so all I got were a couple of the same coins I already had......and when I went to put these extra ones on my traders list - I found that the horrible sneak had stolen my own coins to give to me!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Avro - I really think you should think twice about running missions - you obviously let all kinds of rotten people participate. :lol:

Received my mission today...I really am the bestest :anicute: ! there was this really big bubble mailer in my mailbox today...when I opened it, this is what fell out.....

SANY0209-1.jpg

'56 porsche! thank me so much!

ILYK

edited to add there was a crappy coin too...no really, it was a crappy coin..

AtlantaGal_trade_crapycache_Front3001.jpg

Edited by drneal

Received my mission today...I really am the bestest :anicute: ! there was this really big bubble mailer in my mailbox today...when I opened it, this is what fell out.....

SANY0209-1.jpg

ILYK

Very nice! I wish that your sender had my name! :)

SANY0209-1.jpg

ILYK

OMG, that is too awesome! does it run? the car, not the coin.

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl