FS: Garmin eTrex Vista HCx w/Lots of Extras!

G & C

Looking to make someones Christmas a good one! I have my original geocaching GPS that I'm finally going to force myself to part with.

GPS unit is in great shape. Screen is in great condition. The only marks that I've been able to find on this GPS are slight rub marks on the top corner of the unit body, which I will show in the pictures. As far as function goes, this GPS unit has been nothing short of great. Very accurate, catches signal quickly, and is extremely user friendly. Great color screen!

With this purchase you get the Garmin eTrex Vista HCx GPS. It will come in a very nice neoprene GPS case made specifically for the eTrex series GPS, which will completely protect the GPS screen without decreasing visibility. You will also receive the handlebar mount for the eTrex series GPS units, which will allow you to put this GPS unit on your bike, quad, or motorcycle. And you will also receive the automobile dash mount for the Garmin eTrex series, so you can use your new GPS in your car.

And finally, having nothing to do with the GPS itself, I'm going to reach into my grab bag of geocoins and throw a new, unactivated geocoin in the box for you as well.

Everything ships for $140.

Thanks for looking, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask here or via email! Pics will be up in a little while!