My first and only travelbug is M.I.A.

coyote1022

I finally put out a travelbug "Wile E. Coyote1022" and it would seem that he is MIA after only a couple of days. One geocacher posted that they went to pick him up, but he was already gone. Here is part of his post:

March 17 by feedle (12 found)

10:00am

After doing a little (unnnecessary) rock climbing, I found it. Wanted to pick up Wile E travel bug, but it is not in this cache. The logs in the bucket show that somebody named Levi (?) picked it up yesterday, but apparently hasn't logged it here yet (arrrgh!).

My question is: Is there a way to find out who this "LEVI" cacher is???

Coyote1022

Gordon :-)

[This message was edited by coyote1022 on March 22, 2002 at 06:02 AM.]

[This message was edited by coyote1022 on March 26, 2002 at 06:13 AM.]

quote:
Originally posted by coyote1022:

My question is: Is there a way to find out who this "LEVI" cachers is???

Maybe he has a nametag sewn on the pocket of his pants?

icon_biggrin.gif

Good luck, I hope you get your TB back! Hopefully Levi will eventually either log it or place it in another cache!

25021_1200.gif

quote:

My question is: Is there a way to find out who this "LEVI" cachers is???

Maybe he has a nametag sewn on the pocket of his pants?

icon_biggrin.gif

Good luck, I hope you get your TB back! Hopefully Levi will eventually either log it or place it in another cache!

25021_1200.gif

I also lost a travel bug 'The cell' I released it from a cache of mine and the person seems to have fell of the planet.I have e-mailed them at least 5 times and nothing,I said I would come pick it up if needed and still nothing.Now I know it is just a box made out of Zoo blocks but I made that box about 4yrs. ago and have been holding on to it wait for some thing to do with it.I know I should just blow it off and all but I was really proud of it.If you should see it please e-mail me.

I would follow my GPS to the gates of hell if it pointed that way.

TBUG Wile E. Coyote1022 is again active and doing well. Sounds like he may get a free dinner out of the deal [icon_smile.gif]

quote:

I finally put out a travelbug "Wile E. Coyote1022" and it would seem that he is MIA after only a couple of days. One geocacher posted that they went to pick him up, but he was already gone. Here is part of his post:

After doing a little (unnnecessary) rock climbing, I found it. Wanted to pick up Wile E travel bug, but it is not in this cache. The logs in the bucket show that somebody named Levi (?) picked it up yesterday, but apparently hasn't logged it here yet (arrrgh!).

Coyote1022

TBUG Wile E. Coyote1022 is again active and doing well. Sounds like he may get a free dinner out of the deal [;)]

quote:

Coyote1022

Well it's been found and I feel so bad the cacher that picked it up e-mailed me to day to tell me he was sorry for not moving or logging they had a death in the family and had no time to get to any thing else.Well I e-mailed him back and said I was sorry for being a behind.H he promised to log and move it happy ending. icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

39371_300.

Well it's been found and I feel so bad the cacher that picked it up e-mailed me to day to tell me he was sorry for not moving or logging they had a death in the family and had no time to get to any thing else.Well I e-mailed him back and said I was sorry for being a behind.H he promised to log and move it happy ending. icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

39371_300.

I have 7 TB's out, some of them from the beginning of Travel Bugs and I know where they all are. Sometimes they move sometimes they don't. One's in Australia and one's in England with the rest scattered over the USA icon_smile.gif

Thanks, Mike

It's Purple Martin Time in Tennessee

I have 7 TB's out, some of them from the beginning of Travel Bugs and I know where they all are. Sometimes they move sometimes they don't. One's in Australia and one's in England with the rest scattered over the USA icon_smile.gif

Thanks, Mike

It's Purple Martin Time in Tennessee