Bug Races

Bos

I have a bug that will be hunting another bug as soon as I find an appropriate figure to attach the bug to. Marvin the Martian's goal is to Zap any and all cities he comes across, the Zap is recorded as a picture taken of the bug at the city limit sign or other marker. My bug (Duck Dodgers in the 24 1/2 century) goal is to track down Marvin and Zap him before he zaps any more cities, the deal is that if DD catches up with Marvin then Marvin is de-activated for one week, and vice-versa if Marvin catches up to DD. Hopefully it will create interest in both bugs to keep em moving!

And it looks like Marvin is moving along quite well, now if I could just find the right Daffy Duck figure!

C-Troop

The Geocannball ranch cache,By MrBond... has set free 8 bugs attatched to 'Hot wheels" cars. Their goal is to have their picture taken in front of the ocean in British Columbia,Canada and then to the east coast, and again have their picture taken at Peggys Cove, Nova Scotia. icon_biggrin.gif The first one back to the GeoCannonBall Ranch cache in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada, WINS!!

The Geocannball ranch cache,By MrBond... has set free 8 bugs attatched to 'Hot wheels" cars. Their goal is to have their picture taken in front of the ocean in British Columbia,Canada and then to the east coast, and again have their picture taken at Peggys Cove, Nova Scotia. icon_biggrin.gif The first one back to the GeoCannonBall Ranch cache in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada, WINS!!