COINTEST: Dogs vs Cats

anne.and.eli

Wyatt is always game for something new so I told him... ¨Let's wrap you up in Christmas lights¨ :anicute:

I think it looks very festive :)

OMG! I can't stop laughing at the poor look on Wyatt's face! that is a CLASSIC pic! I have saved it just so I can look at it again whenever I want! :) After meeting Wyatt at the Bash last year I can't believe that he stood still for you! Our hounds would NOT stand for that (or sit! lol)....even with all the treat bribes in the world!

Thanks for posting that! (and it would make a great P-tag design! lol)

OMG! I can't stop laughing at the poor look on Wyatt's face! that is a CLASSIC pic! I have saved it just so I can look at it again whenever I want! :) After meeting Wyatt at the Bash last year I can't believe that he stood still for you! Our hounds would NOT stand for that (or sit! lol)....even with all the treat bribes in the world!

Thanks for posting that! (and it would make a great P-tag design! lol)

He was doing his best to impress Rosie since she was not very found of him at the Bash :anicute:

I am not entering. Just showing off my pets. Sorry the pics are large but I am too lazy to edit them...

Destiny, my black cat and Gracie (when Gracie was a kitten). Destiny passed away on Nov. 4th. I miss her a lot! Gracie will be 2 yrs old soon.

DSCN0734.jpg

Winston. 9 months old. He looks much nicer now. Just got him groomed on Saturday.

DSCN2176.jpg

Toby. 9 months old. I wasn't thrilled when we got dumped with snow. It literally turned him into a snowman. He also looks better now. Recently groomed, but the stupid snow matted his fur so bad he pretty much had to be shaven down. :anicute:

Tobysnowball.jpg

most probably this is the last day in the cointest so here is a vote for cats and some photos I have.... to see why I am voting cats!

Cat_Lovers.jpgf277bbd9.jpg79f1b37a.jpga82458d2.jpg9181f4be.jpg6f20e060.jpgkitten-sleeping-2.png174923-imagem_engracadas.gifSTEVIEWONDERSONGS.gif

sorry for posting so many photos... I hope you will like them!

This post is in the loving memory of my girlfriend's cat, named Grizoula (little gray (female) ). she died a couple of weeks ago probably from heart attack! here is a photo when she was a kitten! My girlfriend had her like her baby and when the cat died she was crying for days! she can not even look her photos...

RIP Grizoula!

3.jpg

Today'w vote.... will go again in Cats..... and I will explain why....

<snip>

and after the game....

Can dogs do that??

<snip>

OMG! Whack a Kitty 2 is HILARIOUS! Thanks for sharing this. :P

:P<_< Yes!!! :angry:

It seems that they loved the game and they are playing now alone! :D

Especially the scene when the kitten is expecting the other kitten to come out from a specific hole but the kitten is coming out from an other and bites the tail.... :P