For Sale: PN-40 and PN-20

bpcooper14

I have both a PN-40 and a PN-20 that have not been used in quite some time. It's the holidays and figure that unloading both of these units is a win win for everybody.

The PN-20 has been used a handful of times. It was actually a replacement that was sent to me from Delorme when my original PN-20 crapped out on me. This unit comes with Topo 7.0, all cd's that came originally, and I will also include an SD card for storage. I have the USB cable and will include that with the unit as well.

The PN-40 was my replacement for my 20. This unit has seen a lot of miles and was my primary unit for about a year. It also comes with an SD card and the USB cable. I have Topo 8.0 with this unit that includes all of the cd's.

Both units are in perfect working order. I was looking for $100 for the PN20 and $175 for the PN40. I think i have an 8gb SD card that i can include too.

If you have questions or want pictures, feel free to PM me.

The PN20 is sold. Still have the 40 available. Lee, I did use the PN40 for driving directions. It works pretty well, does not give voice navigation like a dedicated auto gps, does reroute if you get off track.

I'll let you know, I gotta get some money together. Thank you.