On the freeway?

dukeofurl01

I used Google Earth not Google Maps.

Here is an aerial shot of the area. The arrow points to the location of where I think the disc is. The other marker is where Google Earth says the coordinates are.

http://www.planeteldorado.com/bmdata/KS1929a.JPG

this is a scaled mark so the coordinates could be that far off.

I also searched the north bound bridge until I read the description for about the fifth time.

It looks like you can get into the left lane of the south bound lane and pull off just past the bridge, then walk back to the mark. But be careful, the situation maybe different from what it looks like on the computer.

yeah, I see in the description where it says that it's in the southbound land, and I too read that many times, and it never really stuck. The whole NORTHEAST END OF THE SOUTHEAST CONCRETE ABUTMENT GUARDRAIL THE SOUTHBOUND HIGHWAY BRIDGE NORTHEAST OF THE CENTERLINE OF THE SOUTHBOUND LANES OF THE HIGHWAY, NORTHWEST OF THE SOUTHEAST END OF THE GUARDRAIL too many directions admittedly made me not think about it very hard. I'll check it out in the next few days, and I'll be careful. I'll take plenty of pictures.