Help with getting an Earthcache to the reviewer

~Mark~

I wrote an Earthcache this summer, and it was rejected. I wrote a letter to the reviewer, and he told me to go a different rout with it. After taking a long time researching the area I re-wrote the listing, and now I'm not sure how to make sure the reviewer sees it.

I clicked the box to send it to the reviewer, but after a few weeks I haven't heard anything. Tonight I checked over the listing, and found the box was unchecked. I'm not quite sure what's going on, or if I'm doing something wrong.

I clicked the box to send it to the reviewer, but after a few weeks I haven't heard anything. Tonight I checked over the listing, and found the box was unchecked. I'm not quite sure what's going on, or if I'm doing something wrong.

It sounds as if your Listing was accidentally Archived by the Reviewer by what you describe. I would suggest checking some the bold red lettering on your Listing to see if that is the case, and if so, I would suggest just filling out a new Listing page and resubmitting.

Best of luck!