Getting Started

Ruley

Is premium membership available to Non credit card holders? If so, how will this be possible. ......Cut my card in half 25 years ago !!!

I believe you can pay by check, but it might speed things up by using a bank or postal money order.

Thanks DonB. I have emailed to contact@Groundspeak requesting required info. Shouldn't be this hard. Thanks again

Is premium membership available to Non credit card holders? If so, how will this be possible. ......Cut my card in half 25 years ago !!!

We just renewed today and paid by paypal which is linked to a standard bank account.

I don't have a credit card either, so yes, premium membership is available to non credit card holders.

Thanks Guys, I found I needed a credit card when I was trying to pay via paypal. ....it may be an international thing

Thanks Guys, I found I needed a credit card when I was trying to pay via paypal. ....it may be an international thing

Ah, yes, if you haven't set up a paypal account and try to pay with paypal you will need a card.

But if you go to the paypal site and set up an account first, and link it to a bank account then when you pay by paypal the money comes from your bank account.

But paypal needs to have an account verified first.

Hope that clarifies things, sorry.

Ah, yes, if you haven't set up a paypal account and try to pay with paypal you will need a card.

But if you go to the paypal site and set up an account first, and link it to a bank account then when you pay by paypal the money comes from your bank account.

But paypal needs to have an account verified first.

Hope that clarifies things, sorry.

Appreciate your time. Paypal acc since April 2004. I keep bank acc to minimum. Transferred money to acc before trying to pay by paypal, maybe bank transfer not through yet and paypal automatically asks for credit card when the balance doesn't cover it. ....time will tell now

Appreciate your time. Paypal acc since April 2004. I keep bank acc to minimum. Transferred money to acc before trying to pay by paypal, maybe bank transfer not through yet and paypal automatically asks for credit card when the balance doesn't cover it. ....time will tell now

Hmm, that's odd. Mine went through because we have a balance in our paypal account. Maybe you are right, the balance hadn't cleared into the paypal account in time.

It's a long time since I played with Paypal's settings, but I seem to remember that there is a setting for telling it to draw from a current account when there are insufficient funds rather than from a credit card.

Good luck :laughing: