Where's the picture?

ProStreet

I uploaded a picture of my Travel Bug but it doesn’t show up on the page without clicking on the link. I have seen other pages that the picture is automatically opened right on the page next to the info of the bug. How do I get the picture to automatically be on the page? icon_confused.gif

Ok I got it; there was no drop down window to choose the picture to be posted on the page. What I did was found a page that had a picture on it and viewed the source code. I then found the code that posted the picture and modified it so it would post the correct picture then put that code in the About this item: section. Not the way you should have to do it but it works. Check it out at http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=6072&Nocache=0.7055475

The problem with doing it the way you did is that it doesn't appear in the "Gallery of Bugs"

I think the part that you're missing is that you have to upload the photo to the Travel Bug's Page - not link it to an existing photo already on the web (in your case as part of another cache's uploaded but deleted pictures, I think.

• Save the pic to your computer
  • While you're logged on, go to the bug page and "Upload" the picture to the bug's page
  • Then edit your bug and there will be a dropdown asking which picture you want to be the bug's Official Picture

Markwell

My Geocaching Page