Darkest Dreams Mysterious

ice13-333

WOW!!!! This is one of the AE version of the coin!!! The other AE is in gold!

The stars etc on the back are glowing! ;)

Only 15 were made... if I remember well...

all the versions were so pretty!!! Congrats to both receivers!!

:anitongue: It is not the ae version - it is a mystery version - the ae is Black / Silver polished - this one is Black / antik Nickel... Not easy to see the difference... :D

Edited by ice13-333

Ohhhh... that is a cool coin!! When we first started Geocaching, we always did it at night, because of the hours I worked at the hospital!! Got to explain ourselves to the local Law Enforcement a time or two!!

I miss Night Caching!! Nobody will go with me at night anymore.

Would love to have one of these!!

That is a cool coin- this was the first I'd seen of it, but I'm glad to see the picture. It's been awhile since I made a late night caching run, but I've certainly been on many in search of that elusive FTF. For some reason not too many caches have been hidden in my area recently, so therefore my need to go out night-caching has decreased. but who can forget the fun of black widows at night, or careening out of the garage and coming only about an inch away from hitting your significant other's car when you forgot he was even over... Night caching can be cold, but quite rewarding! Congrats to the recipients of this cool coin! I love the front in particular- so clean!

WOW!!!! This is one of the AE version of the coin!!! The other AE is in gold!

The stars etc on the back are glowing! ;)

Only 15 were made... if I remember well...

all the versions were so pretty!!! Congrats to both receivers!!

:) It is not the ae version - it is a mystery version - the ae is Black / Silver polished - this one is Black / antik Nickel... Not easy to see the difference... :laughing:

I have a black and gold AE version, AE2 i think the creator called it. it is stunning and one of the standouts in my little collection.