November Statistics

holograph

The November statistics are available on the statistics page. The maps and counts by county have been updated also.

There were 1,151 datasheets updated with new GEOCAC recovery logs. The most recent recovery added to the datasheets was dated November 14.

Shorbird was busy in New York state and tagged all the remaining untouched counties. Every county in the state has now had at least one GEOCAC recovery. It looks like Benchmark Blasterz may be trying the same feat in Texas, but has a much larger task ahead.

delta_map_t.gif geocac_map_t.gif

Great work, Jim. Always appreciated!

I finally wiped off one of those annoying white squares on the North Carolina map, as well as picking up a new county in Virginia.

VagabondsWV slipped through the state on a rainy day in September, without letting me buy him a cup of coffee. [Grin.] But he picked up some good finds while doing so. It looks like he followed foxtrot_xray's 2006 route through the mountains.

Congratulations to RobinMohawk [RW] for doing a great job on his first NGS submission as GEOCAC.

-Paul-

Edited by PFF

Hmmm...

Tossing coin to decide which county in Arizona will be the next to turn red...and which will be the last to turn red making Arizona the first state to be entirely red (by the end of the year??!?).

Greenlee will be more difficult to complete than Santa Cruz (which you could probably turn red in one long day).

Great work, Jim. Always appreciated!

I finally wiped off one of those annoying white squares on the North Carolina map, as well as picking up a new county in Virginia.

VagabondsWV slipped through the state on a rainy day in September, without letting me buy him a cup of coffee. [Grin.] But he picked up some good finds while doing so. It looks like he followed foxtrot_xray's 2006 route through the mountains.

Congratulations to RobinMohawk [RW] for doing a great job on his first NGS submission as GEOCAC.

-Paul-

Interesting! Good to see someone over in that part! :)

This past weekend, right after seeing the latest county map - I was going to try and knock out 4 uncolored counties, two in VA, two in NC. However, idiot me forgot to bring my camera. While I got two counties knocked off, it's not official until i make it back with a camera. :/

Thanks again for all your work on this. I'm knocking off a few Alabama counties, one I just did was Elmore, which was surprising since there are plenty of adjusted marks as well as some historic easy find scaled marks that have been logged on GC plenty of times. I've submitted a few recoveries from my trip last week. (as RTR)