Received Name: 12-29-10

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Myheine (Heineken - furkid)

Signed up: 12-2-10

Received Name:12-29-10

Sent Package:

Received Package:

The little hairy kids (Maxx and Heine,) were waiting for their assignments before checking out the Christmas sales. The coins are picked out, but due to a family emergency, we might be a little late getting these missions out. I'll know more tomorrow. My turn to ask for good thoughts for a family member.

2themaxx (Maxx - furkid)

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

The little hairy kids (Maxx and Heine,) were waiting for their assignments before checking out the Christmas sales. The coins are picked out, but due to a family emergency, we might be a little late getting these missions out. I'll know more tomorrow. My turn to ask for good thoughts for a family member.

Hope all works out well, I'm sure your recipient will understand, you'll be in our prayers tonight

OK. we got our names. Now we have to shop a little bit and wait for a package to arrive which I ordered from a Christmas clearance sale :laughing:

Lars

Signed up: 12/19/2010

Received Name: 12/30/2010

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Thomas

Sent Package:

Received Package:

This was fun last time so want to do it again

Maine Family: Nana

Signed up: 12/2/2010

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Maine Family: Papa

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Maine Family Grandson: 6 year old Grandson

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Edited by Maine Family

2themaxx (Maxx - furkid)

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Prayers for your family member.

2themaxx (Maxx - furkid)

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Doc,

Good thoughts and prayers headed your way

Sent Package: 12/31/2010.

Received Package:

Sent Package: 12/31/2010

Received Package:

Received Package:

One is going overseas, one is going cross country and the other one doesn't have to far to travel. Now I can watch the race to see the order they arrive. It is always interesting to track them through the post office.

Thank you Write Shop Robert another mission you ran that I had a lot of fun doing. Can't wait till the next one.

Edited by Maine Family

Sent Package: 12/31/2010.

Received Package:

Received Package: 1/3/11 Ralph received his today. He got a 2011 Team luvbassn geocaching calendar, which is so nice, a 10 years of geocaching coins, a pathtag and a nice letter. Thank you Team Luvbassn

fe1e7c6c-d15f-4e96-b41b-646c07b18ac4.jpg

Received Package:

One is going overseas, one is going cross country and the other one doesn't have to far to travel. Now I can watch the race to see the order they arrive. It is always interesting to track them through the post office.

Thank you Write Shop Robert another mission you ran that I had a lot of fun doing. Can't wait till the next one.

I didn't give myself an assignment, but I id do some Clearance shopping and netted quite a few deals. If I don't need to step in at the end to fill an empty spot, they all might go in a box together for my Kitchen Sink Mission...That would be a SCORE!! Go sign up, it's like playing the lottery.

tell us more. where to sign up and what is it about <_<

I didn't give myself an assignment, but I id do some Clearance shopping and netted quite a few deals. If I don't need to step in at the end to fill an empty spot, they all might go in a box together for my Kitchen Sink Mission...That would be a SCORE!! Go sign up, it's like playing the lottery.

tell us more. where to sign up and what is it about <_<

Anything and everything...No rules except the postal regulations!!

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=266083

Wow, it looks like some packages were ready and just waiting for names!!

I ask one person to be patient....

although I brought some coins and a gift with me on summer holidays, I know I have a coin on their seeking list at home....

This mission should be in their hands by the end of January.

Meantime, rain on the West Coast of New Zealand, but sunshine most days.

Heading south to the glaciers over the next few days. Averaging about 15 caches a day - a low number due to having cached this area just 3 years ago. Many caches are on walkways, and some take a full half day. But the locations they take us to are worth the journey.

Thanks for the patience.

1. kini_ont

Signed up: Dec.2/10

Name Received:Dec.29/10

Sent Package:Jan.4/11

Received Package:

2. Mrs kini_ont the real Ki

Signed up: Dec.2/10

Name Received:Dec.29/10

Sent Package:Jan.4/11

Received Package:

Both missions sent south today, one going east the other the opposite way :P

I have had such a busy week and haven't gotten my missions sent out yet, but will no later then this weekend. However I did have one today from Heineken today, it is amazing what a great job the cute little puppy did with his mission and I got a coin I have been wanting. The Blue Girl, it is kind of strange a big eyed girl with a hatchet in her hand :lol: I loved it and the Florida coin made me miss wish I was on a warm beach somewhere instead of here. :laughing: Thanks again DrNeal and Heineken!!!

I have had such a busy week and haven't gotten my missions sent out yet, but will no later then this weekend. However I did have one today from Heineken today, it is amazing what a great job the cute little puppy did with his mission and I got a coin I have been wanting. The Blue Girl, it is kind of strange a big eyed girl with a hatchet in her hand :lol: I loved it and the Florida coin made me miss wish I was on a warm beach somewhere instead of here. :laughing: Thanks again DrNeal and Heineken!!!

woof, woof woof, Timmy's In The Well (oops,) Woof!

2themaxx (Maxx - furkid)

Sent Package: 12-31-10

Received Package:

Sent Package: 12-31-10

Received Package: 1-5-11

SANY0211-1.jpg

Myheine was a very happy today (bet you never thought you'd read that in the geocoin forum :blink: !) Heineken received his christmas clearance and re-gifting mission today. A squeaky duck, squeaky christmas tree (hanukah bush?), Oinkers, chicken jerky treats and a "luck o' the irish" geocoin, which he said didn't taste good, so the coin and the slobber on it, became mine to keep (re-gifted again!)

Tail wiggles and a big wet slurp to the Maine Family!

ILYK
Edited by drneal

Make That 3 recieved. I recieved a wonderful package today from Mastr Maxx and his Dad, Dr. Neal.

His packages are always so awesome and he has outdone himself....

Mixed within all the MMmmmmm and the OOoooooo and the AWWWwwwwwwww,was

the nicest smalling candle, ( I'm addicted to scented Candles)

Santa Hat, Lights which I needed as the last set went out in the trash!!!

warm , soft footies that make me feel loved a very cool ornament that matches my purple glitter Star ,and Candy , Candy, Candy!!!!!!

It was so special , as our Christmas was very , very small this year.

390a856a-4741-4283-aca3-285e4a22a4ee.jpg

and In my Christmas card were the best coins.

The new Micro Dr.Neal coin and an EARTHA in Copper.Wow!!!!

Along with Maxx's Nickle...

0d088401-eb4b-45f6-87c5-28b541903a56.jpg

Than You So Much , Maxx and Doc,for another Amazing Mission.

You always Rock My World

Opalsns

Make That 3 recieved. I recieved a wonderful package today from Mastr Maxx and his Dad, Dr. Neal.

His packages are always so awesome and he has outdone himself....

Mixed within all the MMmmmmm and the OOoooooo and the AWWWwwwwwwww,was

the nicest smalling candle, ( I'm addicted to scented Candles)

Santa Hat, Lights which I needed as the last set went out in the trash!!!

warm , soft footies that make me feel loved a very cool ornament that matches my purple glitter Star ,and Candy , Candy, Candy!!!!!!

It was so special , as our Christmas was very , very small this year.

390a856a-4741-4283-aca3-285e4a22a4ee.jpg

and In my Christmas card were the best coins.

The new Micro Dr.Neal coin and an EARTHA in Copper.Wow!!!!

Along with Maxx's Nickle...

0d088401-eb4b-45f6-87c5-28b541903a56.jpg

Than You So Much , Maxx and Doc,for another Amazing Mission.

You always Rock My World

Opalsns

Ohh lucky girl ... an Eartha coin Congrat's :D

And one more received!

One of our packages came today....received a beautiful set of holiday photo coasters that my daughter is already looking for pictures to fit in **somehow I think we will have Skye's face to put all our drinks on....lol**....and a Home is where the cache is coin (Which I absolutely love!!!)....thank you so very much!!!

Goos Crew Melanie:

Sent Package:

Received Package: 1/6/2011

Goos Crew Skye:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Both of our packages will be shipping early next week.....

Received my re-gift mission package today and was blown away by it. :) Inside the package were 3 beautiful geocoins, a really nice pathtag, a huge box of liquor filled chocolates :anibad: , a life saver book, candy canes (one of which was a really nice ornament, and 2 card games. Also, there was a nice Christmas card with a note inside.

regift.jpg

The coins were all so nice and right down my alley. I dont know the names of them, but the larger one had windows around the outer edge, providing a neat view of things when looking through the windows. There was a FuzzyBear3 jelly belly coin - so pretty, and a snowball SPLAT. :)

It was a perfect gift – the kids helped out in the unwrapping of the presents and it was like a 2nd Christmas for us all. I don’t know how you did it, Fuzziebear3, but you know my family very well…Thank you so much!

And Thank you very much Write Shop Robert – this was my first mission and I had a lot of fun!

EyeD10T

Signed up: 12-02-10

Sent Package: 12-30-10

Received Package: 1-7-11

Received Name: 12/29/2010

Sent Package: Not yet

Received Package: 1/6/2011

Wow, I haven't even started my package and one arrived for me yesterday in the mail.

Thanks Maine Family love the car vac, can't wait to try it out and a digital wallet pix album plus a Caching through the Snow coin, very pretty. Thanks again.