Christmas Clearance and Re-Gifting Mission

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Count us in!

usyoopers

email sent- 12/8

name received- Got it! 12/29

package sent- On its way....1/4

package received- 2/4

We received ours last Friday, sorry I didn't post sooner but the kids, grandkids and granddog were visiting...to say our house has been a zoo is an understatment! :blink:

Anyhoo....A really nice package from the Prashad family. :rolleyes: A JUMBO!! (really big!) USB mouse, A stainless steel thermos and 2 travel mugs, great items for a winter caching trip, and 3 led keychains...grandsons thought those were really cool! 2 Texas Hold'em coins, Chinese Zodiac Tiger coin and one from oakcoins that I'm not sure what it is...really pretty orange accents with 5 yellow stones, the orange is almost like a glowy accent, very pretty!

Thanks much Prashad family!!

OK, Last chance to post your updates before I start sending NASTY emails...Yeah right, My emails are always sooo mean...

I'm cleaning out my inbox, then will work on sending a few long overdue packages(unrelated) and then will contact the few people who haven't posted an update here. I'm prepared to send out some packages if I need to, but if anyone else would be interested in taking up some slack(Like, if you still have things you want to get rid of) then please let me know.

My record has only three names that have not been checked off as sending their outgoing mission. One of them has informed me via email that the package has been sent, notes have been sent to the other two. We almost have this wrapped up for the year. Anyone that has received their package and not updated that. Please let us all know that you have gotten it. Thank you.

Our mission is complete, too!!

We received our package a couple of days ago! It contained some Make-Your-Own-Snow, a stuffed reindeer and two cool geocoins! My youngest daughter fell in love with the stuffed reindeer the moment she saw it and has been sleeping with it every night. We put the Make-Your-Own-Snow away for when the real snow is gone!

Oh, one of the coins is the coolest thing! It's like a pinwheel flag. The pinwheel part actually spins - so cool!!! I'm not sure what the other one is called but it's very neat, too!!

Thanks for the awesome gifts!!

Our mission is complete, too!!

We received our package a couple of days ago! It contained some Make-Your-Own-Snow, a stuffed reindeer and two cool geocoins! My youngest daughter fell in love with the stuffed reindeer the moment she saw it and has been sleeping with it every night. We put the Make-Your-Own-Snow away for when the real snow is gone!

Oh, one of the coins is the coolest thing! It's like a pinwheel flag. The pinwheel part actually spins - so cool!!! I'm not sure what the other one is called but it's very neat, too!!

Thanks for the awesome gifts!!

OK, Got you checked off the list.

Still waiting for both missions to arrive.

One of yours was sent on the 31st, and the other one is the only "Sent" update that is missing. If I can't get it resolved by the end of the week, I'll drop a spare in the mail!! I bought a pile of things just in case this happened.

Perhaps they forgot, and will remember once their incoming package arrives...it was sent late to them.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

OH MY GOSH!!! My mission arrived today!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Sivota!!! I am speechless.

Somehow Sivota found a coin I have wanted since I first started looking at coins - Elements Compass Earth!!! I didn't know how I would ever get it! All I can say is WOW!

And somehow she knew I needed a 2011 date book - that was there too, with beautiful pictures. Sivota is magical! Plus a neat little reading light, ornament & fun foreign cookies.

Dank je Sivota. Ik wens je de gelukkigste Nieuwjaar ooit!

(Thank you dear Sivota. I wish you the Happiest New Year ever!)

ChristmasRegiftMission2011.jpg?attredirects=0

Thanks Write Shop Robert - my first mission was amazing!

Still waiting for both missions to arrive.

There is only one person who has never sent any update at all, and they were supposed to send you one Mission. I will be sending out a replacement tommorow or Monday. Thanks for your patience. Every other mission has reportedly been shipped. I hope they all arrive safely eventually.

OK, this was the only Mission that was never reported as being sent. We have had no update at all from the persin who was supposed to send yours(The Mrs.). I sent out a little something today to fill the gap. all other Missions were reported to have been sent already. If you have received yours and not updated here, by all means, share with us what you got. I'll work on contacting players who have not reported receiving their incoming mission, but I'm not going to worry about it too much. I have reports of them all being sent.

I think that about wraps this one up...several people have not come back to report receiving their mission, but all missions have been reported as sent, so I'm satisfied with that. Thank you everyone, this one is always fun...Mostly since I like shoppping at the clearance sales, and sharing my favorire candies. I look forward to having more fun next year!!