Christmas Clearance and Re-Gifting Mission

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Received my re-gift mission package today and was blown away by it. :) Inside the package were 3 beautiful geocoins, a really nice pathtag, a huge box of liquor filled chocolates :anibad: , a life saver book, candy canes (one of which was a really nice ornament, and 2 card games. Also, there was a nice Christmas card with a note inside.

regift.jpg

The coins were all so nice and right down my alley. I dont know the names of them, but the larger one had windows around the outer edge, providing a neat view of things when looking through the windows. There was a FuzzyBear3 jelly belly coin - so pretty, and a snowball SPLAT. :)

It was a perfect gift – the kids helped out in the unwrapping of the presents and it was like a 2nd Christmas for us all. I don’t know how you did it, Fuzziebear3, but you know my family very well…Thank you so much!

And Thank you very much Write Shop Robert – this was my first mission and I had a lot of fun!

EyeD10T

Signed up: 12-02-10

Received Name: 12-29-10

Sent Package: 12-30-10

Received Package: 1-7-11

Glad it arrived and you liked it. The coin is a Journey geocoin. Of course geoJellies are a group project. And the snowball, sadly, (my mistake when I ordered them) is non-trackable. But fun anyway.

Merry After-Christmas to all!

Signed up: 12/02/2010

Received Name: Yes, a few days ago :)

Sent Package: Yes, 1/5/2011

Received Package: YES! 1/8/11

Received a nice package from Indiana Anthony (Tonyalynnm) yesterday!!! This was such a fun mission!

Here are all the nice goodies from the package:

a2b4b903-e78f-4ee1-a4a1-8f45f647a730.jpg

A cute little JOY candleset, a very pretty ornament (the other one broke though), Lots of candy - a big bag of Smarties (I don't think I have ever had those), chocolate covered sunflower seeds in a christmas light, a 'Fiddlestix' with caramel and pecans, Santa clauses and candy canes. Also a 'Humbug', which made me laugh, as my husband is of that nature.

6065b210-dded-4f72-85a0-41faed911218.jpg

The coins were a Nordic Cacher Traveler coin that I had never seen before. A Touchdown coin (what team is yellow and black?). Also a cache cootie - I used to play that but I havent been on that site for a while.

All very fun, thanks for the great mission!! And thanks to WSR for organizing it too!

Goos Crew Melanie:

Signed up: 12/19/2010

Received Name: 12/30/2010

Sent Package: Shipping Monday....requesting recipient's Facebook account with video file of one specific enclosed item....lol. I am easily amused!!!

Received Package: 1/6/2011

Goos Crew Skye:

Sent Package: Shipping Wednesday due to customs forms and addressee not home yet.

Received Package:

Thought I was signed up but didn't get an assignment.

Let me know if I am in or not please.

You're IN!! Assignments were sent out as a reply to the original email that each entrant sent to me. I've just re-sent yours through your profile. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Got it! thanks.

will get something out soon

Signed up: 12/02/2010

Received Name: Yes, a few days ago :)

Sent Package: Yes, 1/5/2011

Received Package: YES! 1/8/11

Received a nice package from Indiana Anthony (Tonyalynnm) yesterday!!! This was such a fun mission!

A cute little JOY candleset, a very pretty ornament (the other one broke though), Lots of candy - a big bag of Smarties (I don't think I have ever had those), chocolate covered sunflower seeds in a christmas light, a 'Fiddlestix' with caramel and pecans, Santa clauses and candy canes. Also a 'Humbug', which made me laugh, as my husband is of that nature.

I am so sorry that the other ornament got broke, they where both so pretty ( and on sale ;) ) I thought I had wrapped it in enough bubble paper, I am glad you liked the mission though and Anthony will be so happy to hear you got it and enjoyed it. He has had such a good time with the missions and can't wait to come home from his dad's to see if he got anything.

I've brought the 2 packages to the post office:

Lars

Sent Package: 01/10/2011

Received Package:

Thomas

Received Package:

We hope the receivers will like what they get!

Fairygurl

Signed up: 12-02-10

Sent Package: 12-30-10

Received Package: 01-10-11

xmaspkg.jpg

coinsandtags.jpg

Thanks for the great package...the kids especially loved seeing the swedish fish and the choc. covered cherries (our favorites) :) The Yemon Yime coin is very pretty and already in our coin case! Thank you again. :)

Goos Crew Melanie:

Sent Package: 1/10/2011....requesting recipient's Facebook account with video file of one specific enclosed item....lol. I am easily amused!!!

Goos Crew Skye:

Sent Package: Shipping Wednesday due to customs forms and addressee not home yet.

Received Package:

Goos Crew Melanie:

Sent Package: 1/10/2011....requesting recipient's Facebook account with video file of one specific enclosed item....lol. I am easily amused!!!

Goos Crew Skye:

Sent Package: 1/12/2011....hope all travels well....1st experience with overseas shipping....

Received Package:

Lars

Received Package:

Thomas

Received Package: YES!!! 01/12/2011

When I came home from work today there was a nice package waiting for me :D:D:D ! It was like having Xmas a second time :rolleyes: ! Inside was a very nice metall Xmas tree, abig Xmas sock (will definitely use this next year :lol: ), sweet chocolate (mmmmhhh!), one 2009 poker challenge geocoin, one 2010 MWGB Geocoin, one Team Eccs21 Geocoin, one blue Team Eccs21 cow (ver cute!) and a Team Eccs21 Pathtag! Wow, what a great package!!

Thank you so much Team Eccs21!! I love everything, especially your coin (what a wise saying). Thios one will allways reminds me on this great mission!

kleinucxks604.jpg

Edited by yanagi

Maine Family: Nana

Signed up: 12/2/2010

Sent Package: 12/31/2010. Delivered.

Received Package: Package received today form Kini_ont. Lots of goodies. Warm gloves, a hat, a book light, Christmas Joy knifes and 2 geocoins. A kini_ont doubloon and a Central Ontario Geocoin. Thank you. I like all of it.

afbcbf5e-6819-46a0-84fe-58f313aef832.jpg

Maine Family: Papa

Sent Package: 12/31/2010 Delivery Confirmation said it was delivered.

Received Package: 1/3/11 Ralph received his today. He got a 2011 Team luvbassn geocaching calendar, which is so nice, a 10 years of geocaching coins, a pathtag and a nice letter. Thank you Team Luvbassn

fe1e7c6c-d15f-4e96-b41b-646c07b18ac4.jpg

Maine Family Grandson: 6 year old Grandson

Sent Package: 12/31/2010 Going to Germany.

Received Package:

Edited by Maine Family

Our second package arrived today and what a great one!!!! Unbelievable! But let´s tell the whole story:

Today at work my wife called me to let me know that a BIG package arrived for our son Lars. My son was very excited and happy and told me something like this: I got a LEGO “Buzz's Star Command Spaceship” with Buzz and with a bad guy and with a car and you can even open the cockpit and you can open the back and there is a special place to put the car inside and it has got 257 pieces and the car is carrying a big bottle and there was also a firetruck geocoin inside where the wheels can really turn (this is just a rough summary of the things he said). Summarized my son was very delighted. When I got home he was just fixing the last parts and still was very excited.

I took a picture of our happy son with the spaceship and he told me to take another one where you can see the ship with all doors open plus the little men plus the car plus the geocoin.

wadeqiyi.jpg

glqvtsgl.jpg

Dear Maine family and especially dear grandson of the Maine family: we are speechless about this big package and we (especially Lars) want to say a big THANK YOU! That was really a great surprise!

I also would like to thank Write Shop Robert for this great mission. What a fun it was to take part in it and to prepare surprise packages for other people. Thank you so much for this great idea!

Our second package arrived today and what a great one!!!! Unbelievable! But let´s tell the whole story:

Today at work my wife called me to let me know that a BIG package arrived for our son Lars. My son was very excited and happy and told me something like this: I got a LEGO "Buzz's Star Command Spaceship" with Buzz and with a bad guy and with a car and you can even open the cockpit and you can open the back and there is a special place to put the car inside and it has got 257 pieces and the car is carrying a big bottle and there was also a firetruck geocoin inside where the wheels can really turn (this is just a rough summary of the things he said). Summarized my son was very delighted. When I got home he was just fixing the last parts and still was very excited.

I took a picture of our happy son with the spaceship and he told me to take another one where you can see the ship with all doors open plus the little men plus the car plus the geocoin.

wadeqiyi.jpg

glqvtsgl.jpg

Dear Maine family and especially dear grandson of the Maine family: we are speechless about this big package and we (especially Lars) want to say a big THANK YOU! That was really a great surprise!

I also would like to thank Write Shop Robert for this great mission. What a fun it was to take part in it and to prepare surprise packages for other people. Thank you so much for this great idea!

So happy that your son liked it. My grandson who is 6 had fun in the toy section picking out just the right thing for him. My grandson has the fire truck coin and loves his so he had to send one to your son. All our missions have now been received. :D

1. kini_ont

Signed up: Dec.2/10

Name Received:Dec.29/10

Sent Package:Jan.4/11

Received Package: Jan. 14/11

Thank you to maristua for the lovely gift and 2010 Norwegian Coin

007-12.jpg

2. Mrs kini_ont the real Ki

Received Package:

Signed up: YES

Received Name: YES ~

Sent Package:TOday

Received Package:TODAY

Got a very nice package from Ontario THANK YOU !

got some neat slippers, butter speaders, Book light, CHOCOLATE and a "GREY OWL" geocoin ( been wanting one ) and mini doubloons All from Kini_ont THANK YOU ! ! ! (I'll try to get picture later?)

:santa: Goos Crew Melanie:

Sent Package: 1/10/2011....Received email that they got it :santa:

Goos Crew Skye:

Sent Package: 1/12/2011....hope all travels well....1st experience with overseas shipping....

Received Package:

1. kini_ont

Received Package: Jan. 14/11

Thank you to maristua for the lovely gift and 2010 Norwegian Coin

007-12.jpg

2. Mrs kini_ont the real Ki

Received Package: Yes today from E&Cplus3

Ki was brimming with her mission from the Turners, a variety of cache items, wooden coin, a YO-YO Kit :D and three coins (never enough coins :P ) an Alice, a Discover and a Red Lobster (makes me hungry :) ) you really went over the top on this one, Thank you

Oh and even a gift for me a DVD with Cameron Diaz

Smileylooking.gif:P

003-10.jpg

002-22.jpg

Well that wraps it up for us, thanks to Write Shop Robert for undertaking this great mission :D

Email sent. :D

Name received...12/29/10

Package sent...1/3/11

Package received...1/7/11

Very nice package received from Tonyaylnn

Candy, picture frame ornaments and of course the coins

5380784651_b7462a86df_m.jpg

There was an 2006 Georgia Peach...I just love the older Coins.

A football in the University of Michigan Colors

And a Micro from Geocoinfest 2010

All Trackable

5380784803_4fb499108b_m.jpg

A great little box of goodies.

Sorry I took so long to post,

Thanks again for an A-1 mission

Thank you WSR for hosting

Now to start filling my Kitchen sink box

Lars

Received Package:

Thomas

When I came home from work today there was a nice package waiting for me :D:D:D ! It was like having Xmas a second time :rolleyes: ! Inside was a very nice metall Xmas tree, abig Xmas sock (will definitely use this next year :lol: ), sweet chocolate (mmmmhhh!), one 2009 poker challenge geocoin, one 2010 MWGB Geocoin, one Team Eccs21 Geocoin, one blue Team Eccs21 cow (ver cute!) and a Team Eccs21 Pathtag! Wow, what a great package!!

You're welcome! :D

Thank you so much Team Eccs21!! I love everything, especially your coin (what a wise saying). Thios one will allways reminds me on this great mission!

kleinucxks604.jpg

Lars

Received Package:

Thomas

You're welcome! :D

kleinucxks604.jpg

Email sent. :D

Name received...12/29/10

Package sent

Package received

Received package Tuesday

Have not had time to respond because am in hospital.

Will give info later

I'm very sorry to hear that and I hope there is nothing serious!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Maine Family: Nana

Sent Package: 12/31/2010. Delivered.

Received Package: Package received today form Kini_ont. Lots of goodies. Warm gloves, a hat, a book light, Christmas Joy knifes and 2 geocoins. A kini_ont doubloon and a Central Ontario Geocoin. Thank you. I like all of it.

afbcbf5e-6819-46a0-84fe-58f313aef832.jpg

Maine Family: Papa

Sent Package: 12/31/2010 Delivery Confirmation said it was delivered.

Received Package: 1/3/11 Ralph received his today. He got a 2011 Team luvbassn geocaching calendar, which is so nice, a 10 years of geocaching coins, a pathtag and a nice letter. Thank you Team Luvbassn

fe1e7c6c-d15f-4e96-b41b-646c07b18ac4.jpg

Maine Family Grandson: 6 year old Grandson

Sent Package: 12/31/2010 Going to Germany.

Received Package: 1/24/114

My grandson received his mission today and he was very excited. He loves the hot wheels and is going to use the hand warmers this weekend when he goes ice fishing. Then he got a raccoon, a bear and a caching night geocoin. Thank you he loved it all.

e2155065-5605-471a-884a-f9f55340397f.jpg

All our missions have been received and all the missions we sent out has arrived. Another fun mission Write Shop Robert. Thank you. Hope you do it again next year.

a HUGE thank you to Skye of Groos Crew, as I cleared my mailbox this afternoon (Tuesday 25th).

What a thoughtful mission you put together for me.

One of the reasons I join these missions is that (for me in New Zealand) every mission is international.

I get to share a little of NZ with others, and I receive from others things not found here.

Today I received a wonderful, large hardcover notebook, with a quote on the front about carrying the beautiful things in life with us. So clever, as the cover was butterfly themed.

AND.... a neat shopping pad with magnet attached - Christmas themed with "no peeking" on it...

AND .... a neat Christmas (here's my co-ords, Santa) ornament geocoin in red.

I am so grateful for your caring and sharing.

Myheine (Heineken - furkid)

Signed up: 12-2-10

Received Name:12-29-10

Sent Package: 12-31-10

Received Package: 1-5-11

2themaxx (Maxx - furkid)

Signed up: 12-2-10

Sent Package: 12-31-10

Received Package: 1-26-11

SANY0221-1.jpg

Maxx was thrilled to recieve some chew sticks, and a new tug rope to share with me and heine!

And of course there were the coins...a 2005 Maryland geocaching Society coin and a KevinG68 (2005) personal coin!

thank you LewisClan77 for a great mission! Maxx and Heine are on the floor beside me eating their chew sticks as I type!

thanks also to write shop robert for another great re-gifting mission...your time and effort are appreciated.

ILYK

Indiana Anthony's mission came in a few days ago, but I haven't had a chance to get by the PO till today. He was so excited to find a box of magic tricks and toys! He was so happy with the magic stuff I don't even know if he noticed the coins! He got a magic kit for his birthday last week ( happy 8th baby) and this was just so fitting. I know he got 2 coins one was a Super Mario coin that he loved the other I'm not sure about as it disappeared into his room fairly quickly with everything else. Thanks so much!! :laughing:

Tonyalynnm Mission Complete

Indiana Anthony Mission Complete

Thanks again Write Shop Robert great job putting this together.

Thank you all for the updates so far. I've been checking off names and dates...Here's where we stand.

Six people have not reported sending their missions, and 11 people have not reported receiving theirs. I'll be doing a little more scouring of the reports to see if I can check off any more names, and then I will start contacting people who have not reported. If you have sent or received your Mission and have not let us know in the thread, please post a status report so that I can get you checked off on the list. Thank You.

Today is the last day that Missions should be sent, so if you haven't sent yours please try doing that today or get in touch with me and let me know if you will get it done soon. Please also contact me if there will be a problem getting your Mission sent.

When posting an update, please follow this format...

Signed up: (date when you sent in your name)

Received Name: (date when you received your assignment)

Sent Package: (date when you sent your outgoing Mission)

Received Package: (date when you received your incoming Mission)

Goos Crew Melanie:

Sent Package: 1/10/2011....Received email that they got it

Goos Crew Skye:

Received Package: 1/29/2011

Wow! I do not know how to express the look on Skye's face as she opened her package from Butterfly_Lady....I do believe she shed a tear. I know that I did a few, just from her excitement and the tremendous generosity that was shown to her for this mission!

Kiwi Finger Puppet - AKA Ivy

Kiwi Stuffed animal - AKA Maori (she looked up the meaning of Kia Ora - and named her after the language..lol)

Cross-stitch - which she is excited to learn how to do

2 grow in water items - she is driving me insane asking to "grow" them

3 ornaments for our tree next year

A bookmark - which is tucked away in her latest read already

A booklet on New Zealand - she is planning our vacation - hopefully that money tree in the yard will fruit really soon...lol.

Geocaching 10 year tattoos - I am hoping she will allow us to use these as swag, as I don't know how the school is going to react to them being all over her arms...lol.

Kiwiana Tea Towel - which she has decided is much better put to use as her placemat on the table

And all the coins....Kids are the future of geocaching, pig and sheep cache critters, travel gnome, heart traveler, candy cane, christmas star snow globe, butterfly TB, black/glow in the dark star, and the Feb 2010 oakcoins heart and pin set (which she gave to me the coin and her "boyfriend" the pin...because we have her heart....awwww).

Thank you so very much from both of us! You brightened her weekend, and put a smile on both of our faces to last awhile!

Goos Crew Melanie:

Sent Package: 1/10/2011....Received email that they got it

Goos Crew Skye:

Received Package: 1/29/2011

Wow! I do not know how to express the look on Skye's face as she opened her package from Butterfly_Lady....I do believe she shed a tear. I know that I did a few, just from her excitement and the tremendous generosity that was shown to her for this mission!

Kiwi Finger Puppet - AKA Ivy

Kiwi Stuffed animal - AKA Maori (she looked up the meaning of Kia Ora - and named her after the language..lol)

Cross-stitch - which she is excited to learn how to do

2 grow in water items - she is driving me insane asking to "grow" them

3 ornaments for our tree next year

A bookmark - which is tucked away in her latest read already

A booklet on New Zealand - she is planning our vacation - hopefully that money tree in the yard will fruit really soon...lol.

Geocaching 10 year tattoos - I am hoping she will allow us to use these as swag, as I don't know how the school is going to react to them being all over her arms...lol.

Kiwiana Tea Towel - which she has decided is much better put to use as her placemat on the table

And all the coins....Kids are the future of geocaching, pig and sheep cache critters, travel gnome, heart traveler, candy cane, christmas star snow globe, butterfly TB, black/glow in the dark star, and the Feb 2010 oakcoins heart and pin set (which she gave to me the coin and her "boyfriend" the pin...because we have her heart....awwww).

Thank you so very much from both of us! You brightened her weekend, and put a smile on both of our faces to last awhile!

Bwahaha, I told you it would be worth the wait!!

For some reason my packages from the Netherlands are very slow.

(One of my Christmas parcels arrived on the 28th of January :huh: )

I'm sorry about this delay.

I hope my package for this mission arrives before Christmas this year. :)

Well seriously, if it has not arrived in about ten days, I'll send another one from a different post office.