Christmas Clearance and Re-Gifting Mission

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

I had a blast with this Mission two years ago, let's try it again...I'll just use the same guidelines as we had before. You can read through the original to see how much fun we had. Of course, if you choose, you could send more than the guidelines suggest, some people sent quite a lot.

With the Christmas Missions coming near an end, I think it's time for me to try hosting a good old fashioned Trading Mission. For this Mission, each participant will need to send(at least) ONE Coin, and ONE other item. Here are the guidelines of the Mission:

Dates...

Receive assignment by New Years(Jan. 01),

Send package by the end of the month(Jan. 31).

Coins...

You will need to send ONE Unactivated, Trackable GeoCoin.

Other Items...

The "Other Item" that you should send can be either of the following:

A ReGift...

Passing on a Gift that you received for Christmas or,

Christmas Clearance...

Some item that you find in the After Christmas clearance sales.

This "Other Item" should be valued in the same Price range as a GeoCoin(about $5-12??)

How to Join...

Send me the following information(email through my profile, not PM's):

1. Your Caching Name

2. Your mailing Name and Address

3. An age range(as specific as you want your sender to consider)

4. A gender(for the recipient, meaning YOUR Gender, or the Gender of the name you're listing to participate. son/daughter/wife/husband, Etc)

The Fine Print...

You must be willing to ship internationally(if you are not, then please do not sign up).

Assignments will be completely RANDOM(you could get matched with Anyone, Any age, Anywhere,)

Please update this thread at each change in status, with the following for each entry(Limit of two has been cancelled):

Signed up: (Date)

Received Name: (Date)

Sent Package: (Date)

Received Package: (Date)

This is my first mission of this type, so please have patience. I do not always have control of when or if I can access the internet, so if I get behind on the assignments, please forgive me. I will not try to determine if you get matched up with your sender(you may get the same person that is sending to you, or you may not...Completely Random, but you will not get yourself). I reserve the right to update the fine print as needed.

Of course it's no longer my first Mission, but still, please have patience with me as I work the whole thing out.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

This was fun last time so want to do it again

Maine Family: Nana

Signed up: 12/2/2010

Received Name:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Maine Family: Papa

Received Name:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Maine Family: Grandson

Received Name:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Edited by Maine Family

I'm in, with the regular disclaimer...I'm a pain to pick a coin for...not to worry, I just enjoy opening the envelope and getting a surprise.

2themaxx (Maxx - furkid)

Signed up: 12-2-10

Received Name:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Myheine (Heineken - furkid)

Signed up: 12-2-10

Received Name:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

ILYK

Received Name:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Received Name:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Maine Family: Grandson

Received Name:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Ooooh...Now you've DONE IT !! The limit on entries per account was two, but rather than kick one of you out, I'll just remove the limit. That was there because it was my first time hosting a Mission, and I wanted to make it easy. I think this time I can handle things, so it's OK to do more than two entries per account. I'll edit the OP.

We are having such a good time with the missions I think Anthony and I can do this one, and it's our birthdays in Jan :) mine the 3rd and his the 20th so even more fun for us!!!

TonyaLynnm

Email Sent: 12-4

Name Received:

Card Sent:

Card Received:

Indiana Anthony (will be 8 on 1-20)

Email Sent: 12-4

Name Received:

Card Sent:

Card Received:

Just to make sure that everyone reads the guidelines for the mission, this should be a package, and not just a card and a coin. The other items should be about the same value as a coin, at least. Also make sure to send me an enail through my profile if you're signing up. I'll be managing the list partly through a folder in my box, so I need each person to arrive in there. Thank you for the responses so far, we have about 25 entries so far.

Will give this a try. Hard to Geocache in the snow so this will keep me active. :anibad: Email sent.

Aha! cool for some, but I will out and about caching in force.... except for midday burn time.

3 weeks plus of summer holidays.

Back mid January - in time for this mission.

So email being sent!

Have an idea of what to send already.

Received Name:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Received Name:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Maine Family: Grandson (AKA Maine Guy)

Received Name:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Ooooh...Now you've DONE IT !! The limit on entries per account was two, but rather than kick one of you out, I'll just remove the limit. That was there because it was my first time hosting a Mission, and I wanted to make it easy. I think this time I can handle things, so it's OK to do more than two entries per account. I'll edit the OP.

My grandson has his own account. But thanks for letting us stay together.

Edited by Maine Family

Goos Crew Melanie:

Signed up: 12/19/2010

Received Name:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

Goos Crew Skye:

Signed up: 12/19/2010

Received Name:

Sent Package:

Received Package:

**EDIT** Whoever gets Miss Skye and sends her a ton of chocolate.....better be sure to enclose your address....SHE will be overnighted back to you!!!!....lol....just forewarning!!!

Merry Christmas to you all. Take a look through that pile of gifts and see if there's one that you think would be better served by passing it along to some random stranger. I know you got at least one. Today is the last day to get signed up for this Mission. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your holiday!!

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT