I need my activation codes!

Nos402

The cleaning people threw away my activation codes for my 2 travelbugs, and I have emailed the address that says "email us if you need your activation code" twice asking for them but have received no response to my emails. Does anyone have any idea how I can get my activation codes?

I hope you get a response soon. I'm still waiting for a reply to an e-mail I sent to geocaching.com on the 9th of April! I sent a follow-up e-mail asking again for a reply on the 16th of April. Still nothing. Sure seems like a long time to wait. But then again, I'm just a lowly geocacher.

icon_mad.gif

I hope you get a response soon. I'm still waiting for a reply to an e-mail I sent to geocaching.com on the 9th of April! I sent a follow-up e-mail asking again for a reply on the 16th of April. Still nothing. Sure seems like a long time to wait. But then again, I'm just a lowly geocacher.

icon_mad.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Heath and Jess:

The cleaning people threw away my activation codes for my 2 travelbugs, and I have emailed the address that says "email us if you need your activation code" twice asking for them but have received no response to my emails. Does anyone have any idea how I can get my activation codes?

In our rush to re-stash our first found Travel Bug we forgot to record the code number of the tag. We had wanted to edit a comment but couldn't access it. We just emailed a previous "finder" (or maybe the owner)and got the number. Worth a try,unless these are previously unhidden bugs.

This is the bug owner needing to activate the bug, not someone wanting to make a log. The activation code is a long series of numbers and letters used to place the bug in activity and in the hands of the owners. This isn't the 6 digit code for making a log.

Unfortunately it seems the only way you'll get the activation code is to get it from the main source by contacting Geocaching.

Send an e-mail once every two days until you get a response. Each time, make reference to the reference code you might get. Remember, though: right now Jeremy is in Louisiana.

Markwell

My Geocaching Page