Geocaching download for Android phone. Do I lose the software for good if I carry out a Factory reset of my phone ?

I am unable to send emails on my new Motorola 'Defy' android phone. Motorola have advised that I carry out a factory reset . I am concerned that By doing this I will lose the Geocaching software - then have to fork out again for the software. Can anyone advise please ?

Service providers [Vodaphone] have tried to sort the problem out but have faled hence my referal to the phone manufacturer. :):D:D:cool:

I am unable to send emails on my new Motorola 'Defy' android phone. Motorola have advised that I carry out a factory reset . I am concerned that By doing this I will lose the Geocaching software - then have to fork out again for the software. Can anyone advise please ?

Service providers [Vodaphone] have tried to sort the problem out but have faled hence my referal to the phone manufacturer. :):D:D:cool:

Once you sign in to the Google Marketplace, you should be able to download the app again as long as you use the same ID that you are currently using.