Caching in the OC

robd0gg

I will be visiting family next week (December 4-8) down in Lake Forest and wondering if

A. someone could point me to a bookmark of their favorite OC/SoCal caches

and

B. if anyone is up for doing some caching during the week.. Monday (12/6) afternoon/evening or any time on Tuesday (12/7) are the best times for me. I prefer wilderness areas with light to moderate terrain as opposed to urban/suburaban caching.. but would be open to just about anything since caching alone is not as fun as doing it with others.

Edited by happy deac0n

I will be visiting family next week (December 4-8) down in Lake Forest and wondering if

and

B. if anyone is up for doing some caching during the week.. Monday (12/6) afternoon/evening or any time on Tuesday (12/7) are the best times for me. I prefer wilderness areas with light to moderate terrain as opposed to urban/suburaban caching.. but would be open to just about anything since caching alone is not as fun as doing it with others.

no cachers in Orange County?

and

no cachers in Orange County?

Plenty of cachers in the OC, they just don't read these forums.

Try

KNOCK - Kollection of North Orange County Kachers

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/knock_cachers/