myPersonalGeocoin.de

Sepp & Berta

I'd like to inform you about our latest project www.mypersonalgeocoin.de!

Very often we received inquiries about personal geocoins. Because the production only pays off if more than 200 pcs are made, many had to cast away the idea of an own coin.

So we looked for a very long time to find a solution for offering small and also trackable editions - and we found it: we produced a blank geocoin in 8 different metal editions that can be individualized with own ideas and images. Especially for that a Coin-Configurator was programmed that makes designing your personal coin a piece of cake! And the minimum qty is only 1 Coin!

Design your Coin

Starting from 1 piece! (1 coin is only ~USD13.00 without VAT for outer Europe)

mypersonal Geocoins can be highly personalized and are suitable for various occassions. For example as:

- Present for Cacherfriends (Birthday, Marriage, Baby, anniversary)

- Event-Coin

- personal Coin with own picture or avatar image

- Present for a FTF

- ciphered mystery-Coin with QR- or barcode

- special mission

- low quantity editions

The Coin-Configurator is very userfriendly and doesn't reqiure any previous knowledge.

There are almost no borders for your design ideas!

- Font and size can be chosen freely

- Position can be chosen freely and is fully scalable

- Choose a background color or a image and place it where you want

- rotateable 3D-preview of your design with all available metal variants

Examples: ( more customized Geocoins click here!)

coinbeispiel-avatare.jpgcoinbeispiel-qr.jpg

antiquegold-back.jpg

Backside (8 different metaleditions available)

Features

44mm diameter

34mm UV-, scratch- and waterproof Laminate-Sticker for your Design

45g weight

Different metal editions chooseable

Trackable at Geocaching.com

Own Icon

Official Name: my personal Geocoin

Prefix: PS

If you'd like to get more information about mypersonalGeocoin or if you'd like to try the configurator, please visit our website at www.mypersonalgeocoin.de.

Kind regards,

Claudia

aka

Sepp & Berta

<Moderator note: Posted with permission from Groundspeak - all coins being trackable.>

Edited by Sepp & Berta

You forgot to mention that you had Groundspeak permission to post this thread, pursuant to the forum guidelines :(

Posts made with the intention of soliciting customers to a coin selling, tracking, or manufacturing website will not be tolerated. Links to other commercial coin selling, coin tracking, coin trading and coin manufacturing web sites will be permitted only with permission from Groundspeak. Permission requests may be sent to bizdev (at) Groundspeak.com.

TMA

The link to your website in this phrase I'd like to inform you about our latest project www.mypersonalgeocoin.de! does not work.

I think you need to remove the exclamation mark at the end.

Thanks a lot! I fixed it!

How is the image put on the coin? Is it enamel, a photograph/printout under epoxy, something else? Is the custom image stamped onto the coin? In any case, this looks like a great option!

How is the image put on the coin? Is it enamel, a photograph/printout under epoxy, something else? Is the custom image stamped onto the coin? In any case, this looks like a great option!

Hi,

it is a high-res printed sticker that is laminated afterwards. It is water-, scratch- and UV-proof.

Some examples of already produced coins are shown on the website.

Many greetings from snowy Bavaria,

Sepp & Berta

just got notice...my coin has shipped!

ILYK

Pictures of how your coin turned out?

the original picture:

IMG_NEW-1-2-2-1.jpg

the coin:

IMG_NEW-14-2.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW-5-1.jpg

the scan really doesn't do the coin justice...it was exactly what I hoped for

around the edge the coin reads:

Always loved, never forgotten

ILYK

ILYK

the original picture:

IMG_NEW-1-2-2-1.jpg

the coin:

IMG_NEW-14-2.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW-5-1.jpg

ILYK

Very nice!

ILYK

the original picture:

IMG_NEW-1-2-2-1.jpg

the coin:

IMG_NEW-14-2.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW-5-1.jpg

ILYK

Outstanding My Friend Neal, Seeing this coin and picture made me Cry Today. Many Many Tears. Neal this is absolutely Very Very Beautiful. You look at her as if you are in shock as she is going to be your forever Angel. Every day I feel you pain as she is missing in your life. I could not even begin to tell you how I would feel if Barry was ever taken away from me. I think of you every day and feel your saddness. I know the pain is in your heart forever. Just know I am always here for you.~Valarie

Has anyone ordered one of these from the US? I would like to order one but once I get to the "Proceed To Cart" part it puts it in German. Also the price is in Euros can I still pay with USD? Sorry if these are dumb questions, I've never ordered anything from Europe online before. Your help is appreciated.

I don't think that there's any way to do either, I'm afraid. But you can get a lot of help with Google. First, you can convert from euros to dollars to get an idea of what you'll be paying by just typing in, as your search term, "convert x euros to dollars" where "x" is the actual number. And the text that you get when you select "Proceed to Cart" is something like: "you can now put your coins in the shopping cart. You can complete the request [order] in the next step. Please double-check the desired quantity." And the button says something like [Put the coins in the shopping cart and complete the order].

As for actual payment: it's done through PayPal. You'll pay in Euros, but PayPal will automatically convert at whatever exchange rate it's using and pull that quantity of dollars out of your account. Very handy, PayPal. ; )

I hope this helps!

I don't think that there's any way to do either, I'm afraid. But you can get a lot of help with Google. First, you can convert from euros to dollars to get an idea of what you'll be paying by just typing in, as your search term, "convert x euros to dollars" where "x" is the actual number. And the text that you get when you select "Proceed to Cart" is something like: "you can now put your coins in the shopping cart. You can complete the request [order] in the next step. Please double-check the desired quantity." And the button says something like [Put the coins in the shopping cart and complete the order].

As for actual payment: it's done through PayPal. You'll pay in Euros, but PayPal will automatically convert at whatever exchange rate it's using and pull that quantity of dollars out of your account. Very handy, PayPal. ; )

I hope this helps!

You might also want to assume your credit card will charge a service fee for paying in euros...I think the last I got was $1.75

ILYK

I just wanted to post a picture of a geocoin I had made for my daughter. It turned out really nicely!

Summer-Grace_Geocoin.jpg

The little damaged bit on the sticker is not Sepp & Berta's fault: the coin arrived in perfect condition. Summer did that. ; )

Did you all use Trans #2 for the red on the coin? The red enamel on the coin is more pink than red -- but that's absolutely perfect, because that's Summer's favorite color.

Thanks for a job well done!