Can't upload photos any more?

Hi,

Just recently I found I cannot upload photos to my logs. I go through the procedure as usual but once the "Sending request...." dialogue appears on the bottom line, nowt happens until the page times out.

I've tried FF and IE on my PC, Laptop and netbook and laterly the netbook at other connections while away from home. Same problem every time.

Am I missing something?

...another 30 attempts to upload a photo to a different virtual cache have failed "An error has occured..."

How big is the file you're trying to upload? I'm not sure what the size limit is, but I had a similar problem with a high resolution image (3.5MB) that wouldn't upload - when I resized it to 600KB it uploaded fine

hello i love this posting of yours, as since 2004 we have NEVER managed to get a photo up with our logs and now im getting a bit peeved as we have missed out on so many earth caches that you collect the info answer the questions and cant log it as we cant get a pic up on the website, we have just got used to it so dont worry about it too much patandjeff=bones1.

...another 30 attempts to upload a photo to a different virtual cache have failed "An error has occured..."

How big is the file you're trying to upload? I'm not sure what the size limit is, but I had a similar problem with a high resolution image (3.5MB) that wouldn't upload - when I resized it to 600KB it uploaded fine

Thank you - that has done the trick! I've never had to do that before, just selected any old photo and pumped it in.

Thanks again....

hello i love this posting of yours, as since 2004 we have NEVER managed to get a photo up with our logs and now im getting a bit peeved as we have missed out on so many earth caches that you collect the info answer the questions and cant log it as we cant get a pic up on the website, we have just got used to it so dont worry about it too much patandjeff=bones1.

Invite me round for a cup of tea, Jeff, and I will sort that out for you.