Cointest & To Help raise awareness for Mens Health

AlliedOz

Each year my work buddies and I chip in to raise funds for a worthwhile cause, last year we did Relay For Life a 24 hour team walk, this year

we return to a most irritating fund raiser we have done in the past with MOvember

Several of us have put aside our clean shaven upperlips and donned the manly Mos that we have been holding at bay with our razors to help raise awareness on Mens Health

Movember

Click for Info

Each year Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces in Australia and around the world, with the sole aim of raising vital funds and

awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and depression in men.

Men sporting Movember moustaches, known as Mo Bros, become walking, talking billboards for the 30 days of November and through their actions and words raise awareness by prompting private and

public conversation around the often ignored issue of men’s health.

Supported by the women in their lives, Mo Sistas, Movember Mo Bros raise funds by seeking out sponsorship for their Mo growing efforts. The rules are simple; register online at

Movember.com and start the month of Movember clean shaven, before growing a Mo.

Money raised in Australia is shared equally between programs targeting prostate cancer and male depression. Funds are committed to our men’s

health partners, the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia and beyondblue – the national depression initiative and the Movember Foundation.

Together, the three channels work to ensure that Movember funds are supporting a broad range of innovative, world class programs in the fields of research, education, support, and awareness.

Now my MOPage is currently lacking in funds somewhat as my friends have been hitting the team donation button...

But should anyone wish to change that! by all means please click a donate for this worthwhile cause that is close to my heart as two of my life long male

friends suffer from depression and we have had a few hairy days where I was not sure I would make the journey to their house in time.

No need for large amounts (of course they will not be knocked back) a few bucks here and there.. It all adds up.

AlliedOz Donate Page

Now to the Cointest

This cointest is dead simple to enter, No donation is needed to enter the link is just there if you wish to support this cause ;)

Just post a reply with a turn of phrase you have been known to use that brings a smile to your face,

as despite what my friends who suffer from depression go through, once we get over the worse of it

for that time we always seem to be able to get a laugh happening.

Some bad examples are B)

"I would love to meet up but I'm busier than a one armed taxi driver with crabs"

"Shocked?! he looked like a cow running down a hill"

(think about this one and imagine it,, makes us laugh every time)

If you can't think of one just grab a one liner off the net but I would love to hear some you and your mates use.

Just one entry every Ohhh 8 Hours or if you like post 3 in a row then wait 24 hours <_< , random number generator used on the posts at the end,

Cointest will end when I shave off my Mo (My wife and I are both counting the sleeps)

Prize will be a coin of your choice from some of my extras below *the bottom left hand side golden horse is not avail

091d7c31-9672-4cc5-ad13-79c239843c52.jpg

I'm looking forward to your posts

Edited by AlliedOz

I have 55 minutes until my next post... but I have some phrases that are quite good but probably not to be posted in a forum... So... permision requested from AlliedOz to send them... and of course will not count in the cointest... :lol:

Now you have me interested Gatoulis :rolleyes: Send away!

It is 5:30am so I'm off to bed I'll check them out after some Zzzz's

My grandfather, an extremely wise man doesn't have an enemy in the world. His words of wisdom to me....

I like all people, I just like some of them farther away from me than others.

And from the great philosopher Goofy talking to Mickey Mouse, in what can only be attributed to him hearing me sing.

"I sound like a jackass trying to imitate the last gurgle out of a bathtub."

In fact if anyone has the sound bite of Goofy say that from an old disney record circa 1970ish I would love to have it.

BTW, don't enter me in the cointest, I just wanted to show my support since I couldn't grow a Mo if my life depended on it.