unregistered cache

senlac

Quite by chance I discovered a cache while walking my dog locally. I signed the form and replaced the box.

The cache was placed, according to the note inside, on October 22 this year by powerhenk. However it is not registered and powerhenk is not known either. Anyone know him/her/them?

Quite by chance I discovered a cache while walking my dog locally. I signed the form and replaced the box.

The cache was placed, according to the note inside, on October 22 this year by powerhenk. However it is not registered and powerhenk is not known either. Anyone know him/her/them?

Where was this cache?

Where was this cache?

In the woodlands behind my house in Ronneby

I like to play detective :D . Could it be the user powerhenke you are after. He found a couple of caches in Blekinge at least where it seems that you also caches.

perhaps - but it was defiinitely powerhenk (no e) on the note

powerhenke has 6 founds and all around Ronneby so it really looks to be the right person.

/Landstedt

thanks - I'll give him a nudge