We Need More Caches !

KillaBarbii♥

The Park looks like it has a great concentration (and variety) of caches. Most the caches in Snellville seem centered on the main stretch (micro spew?).

If you want more caches then hide more (quality) caches. This may encourage your fellow locals to do the same. You may also want to discuss with the local group having a Best Of Awards every year. This encourages the hiding of quality new caches.

And it could be a lot worse. Check out the Another Test thread on the main forum. Some people only have 10 caches in a similar radius

And you are saying this because you have found all of the 200 or so that are within a 2 mile radius of Stone Mountian Park right?

Geocache search centered on Stone Mountain

Not Stone Mountain Park, But Rather The Surrounding Areas Like Memorial Drive, or LITHONIA, Conyers, DECATUR.

Thanks Anyways !

Not that I am in close proximity but put out some more yourself, as I see you only have 1 to your name. I have none but just moved to the area. The more you put out, maybe others will follow suit.