Andriod App for Multi Caching

nobby400

I have started using the Groundspeak App on my HTC Desire and its very good. However I need a app that I can enter in co-ordinates in manually. Has anyone any recomendations.

The latest version of the app allows you to enter coordinates manually. While you're in navigation mode, change to the map view and call up the menu choices from within map mode. Entering coordinates is a new option there under "add waypoint."

I am getting a HTC Desire on Friday. How do you load this app?

Thanks

Go to the Android Market on your phone and do a search for geocaching. Then look for an app with the official geocaching logo thats says Geocaching Groundspeak Inc. Pay the $9.99 and your on your way. It seems to be a pretty good app and getting better with every upgrade. I think its worth the money.

Edited by mty55

I am getting a HTC Desire on Friday. How do you load this app?

Thanks

Go to the Android Market on your phone and do a search for geocaching. Then look for an app with the official geocaching logo thats says Geocaching Groundspeak Inc. Pay the $9.99 and your on your way. It seems to be a pretty good app and getting better with every upgrade. I think its worth the money.

Slightly off-topic, but can you use the Groundspeak app on more than one Android phone? My wife already has an Android phone, so I wondered if I were also to get one, could we buy the app once and use it on both?

Slightly off-topic, but can you use the Groundspeak app on more than one Android phone? My wife already has an Android phone, so I wondered if I were also to get one, could we buy the app once and use it on both?

I think so, as long as you're using the same google account to access the Android Market.

So better setup a seperate shared google account just for buying apps.

But you should also consider GeoCaching Buddy (at first only for Iphoen but now also for Android).

It allows you to enter formulas for waypoints and values for A, B, C, D ... Ideal for multi's.

You cannot navigate with this app, but it's a nice addon.

Edited by DonderVogel