Logging a note on a TB

Carolina Cachers

Is there no way to log a note on a Travel Bug without knowing its tracking number?

I visited a cache that was supposed to have a TB in it. There was no bug and no log entry about it being removed (it's been almost a month since it was placed in the cache).

I noted the absence of the TB in my online log entry for the cache. I thought it would also be appropriate to note it on the TB's page but there doesn't appear to be any way to post just a note without knowing the tracking number (which of course I don't have since the TB wasn't there).

I guess I could always email the owner to get the number or just have them log the note, but it seems there should be a more direct way.

Wayne

I think this would be a nice feature as well. I recently went on a trip to Colorado and there were several TBs in my area that wanted to go there, but I did not have enough time to drive 40-50 miles to pick them up myself. If I could have been able to post a note on the TB page, possibly someone who picked it up in the meantime would have been able to bring them closer to me. I did email one person who had a TB in their possession that I wanted and they were kind enough to drop it off in an area that I could pick it up, so I at least got to take one TB with me!

-stroh

-Technology...I have no idea what I would do without my GPSr, my TiVo, or my Computer with a DSL connection. I guess I would spend more time with my wife! icon_smile.gif

I think that would be a nice feature, also.

Yesterday I dropped off a TB that was a cute little lion that had a zippered pouch in it's back. Just before I dropped him off, I put a 50 pence coin it it's pouch. When I got home, I was going to add a note but forgot to write down the tracking number.

I think the reason it's that way is so some joker, and there's a ton of them out there, doesn't go around "virtually" moving bugs from here to there. That would create TB mayhem.

Og

Prophetically Challenged (or is that Pathetically?)